VN Ren'Py Arches [Build 7] [The Echo Project]

ankymous

Jul 5, 2021
Can you tell me how to navigate u18 and find the game on it, the website is a little confusing
Go in the Misc tab --> Recent and Search --> search for "Arches" --> enter the topic under Gay Furries (should be the first result) --> scroll from the bottom up (the links are on the message of 15th).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Here's a two month old build from KP just in case, maybe we'll get a new one soon?

Arches Build 4

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That tag placement made me laugh
"[furry][gay][horror]"
is 3 different tags. but my mind combined it into a single phrase due to their placement.

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
the hell I disappointed it's not full
also in their behavior (Cam is dumbass who deserves and willing be partially treated as his ex did to him, Dev is pussy that not able to provide so) which resulted in this story
and story could be in many ways better

besides all these - good job

p.s. and the fuck someone goes without gun or two in such a places smh

Last edited:

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
the new part is great, I am totally depressed :)
sound and telling make a click

but I didn't get it :'((( don't know what to believe or think

Last edited:

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone in the dev's discord able to give an update? The last Patreon update was in December, advising the final build should be released around new year, but we're now into March.

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
Thank you.. so it went both ways.. or we are intended to think so. Glad it's a mystic story and this is possible.. still.. heartbreaking. Thanks to the team who completed it.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thank you.. so it went both ways.. or we are intended to think so. Glad it's a mystic story and this is possible.. still.. heartbreaking. Thanks to the team who completed it.
Is the ending sad? like a certain route in echo?