VN Ren'Py Arches [Build 7] [The Echo Project]

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
Is the ending sad? like a certain route in echo?
with some sudden scenes in final and the last symbol of "double arches" after The End and titles - I interpreted it as there are 2 finals at same time

there are no routes in this game

in summary I liked it bit more than Echo project too

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I just finished it and it was kind of meh for me. I liked their other games like Echo and Adastra a lot better.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's a bit weird to leave a "finished" game at version 0.8, are they plan to fine tune or tweak in the future?

jukumaru

Dec 27, 2020
Vessels - Arches Short Story

A quick short story in VN format that will appear with the completed Arches visual novel. Thought we should release it a bit early to any patrons who are interested due to the lack of content as of late. Be warned that it includes heavy spoilers and might not make sense to those who have not finished Arches. The visual novel should be released this week along with updates on Khemia!

This short story will be accessible after the completion of the main storyline, by clicking the character without a short story yet. I feel I want to add some things to this story, on top of the slight changes in Arches, but we'll see how that goes! Let us know what you think and if there are any issues.
PC (provided by Anonymous):

Mac:

Linux:

Last edited: