DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
There's too much potential here for this to end well
Furry 3D Skepticism? :HideThePain:
On the other hand, Raliv is not a completely unknown character or another kiddo trying to grab some quick money from crowdfunding.
Some are certainly familiar with his collaboration with Naelstrof.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
On the other hand, Raliv is not a completely unknown character or another kiddo trying to grab some quick money from crowdfunding.
Haha yeah I guess after Chastity Catastrophe they have a lot of assets that will go in this game too.

HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
I'm unfamiliar.. and this scares me a bit, because I did, actually, buy the game...

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
Please add an fps limit to the settings. Even though the game is set to e.g. 144hz, it still pulls power as though it was uncapped. Capping the game to 144 fps in NVIDIA control panel solved it though. Nice game, I hope it continues to grow. :cool:

obv correct me if im wrong ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Game is meh so far but has potential I guess. Have to admit, however, that it's a pretty clever title for it lmao.

VixenTheFox

May 24, 2022
I downloaded again with this famous patch but I have a question: have we lost all our progress and our characters if we haven't created several or i need to copy paste?

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018
i noticed that there's a bug enchanting items with an armor buff higher than +1 reverts that buff back to +1 whenever changing maps

so my shirt that was 28 armor with a plus +7 i bought from a store for like 350 moners is now just 28 +1 <:^)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes