• Added new dyes
  • Added new patterns
  • Added one new clothing item
Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug with skeleton stun behavior
  • Fixed penis clipping through body
  • Fixed physics vibrations during dialog
  • Taught NPCs to put away their weapon during sex
I will be aiming to patch in one month again unless something game breaking needs an emergency fix. Next month's patch will be all things sex. I am hoping to improve sexual interactions and variety in the wilds and at home.
So not really worth it content wise, it's basically the same.
Let's hope next months update will have actual gameplay stuff.

fleafan

Dec 28, 2020
Take off you weapon and just slap once every person in the town, then find a safe spot and allure them with emotes. They will start behaving like a regular npc in wilderness however you can still talk to them normaly. They might want to slap you back sometimes but you just have to allure them with emote menu again. Now you can turn on the orgy mode in town :D have fun

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
This game have modded custom character support. If not thats fine but can reccommend some games with it

Lari_x

Jul 17, 2023
Hey maybe I'm just missing an option somewhere but is there a way to delete save files? I've made too many characters and I don't intend on playing with some of them.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hey maybe I'm just missing an option somewhere but is there a way to delete save files? I've made too many characters and I don't intend on playing with some of them.
You can always do it manually.
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates

Reactions: HalcyonReign

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
How do you mean "monster"? The three "races" you encounter are dragon, canine, and elf. *I* would consider the dragon a monster.. you may not.

I don't think the dev is planning on adding any new races.
Mixing up races you can play and meet to those you can't play and have their way with you i see.

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Mixing up races you can play and meet to those you can't play and have their way with you i see.
None of that currently, but I believe the dev has teased the idea of a tentacle monster the player would be able to "play with." Not sure if that means seduce or what you're talking about, but the dev has also mentioned allowing the player to enable a form of defeat sex via wearable accessory.

However, the dev also constantly reiterates that they want to keep the scope of the game small so it gets finished in a reasonable time, so there's no guarantee that either of those things will make it into the final game.

Reactions: Brinline

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
animations and visuals are great, the artstyle is soft and charming i like how there are randomized islands it reminds me a bit of Muck. the character creator is fun to use with many possibilities. i will definitely buy this game at one point
If you feel that honest about it, might as well turn it into a review *Shrug*

Reactions: DommySalami
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes