DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
animations and visuals are great, the artstyle is soft and charming i like how there are randomized islands it reminds me a bit of Muck. the character creator is fun to use with many possibilities. i will definitely buy this game at one point
If you feel that honest about it, might as well turn it into a review *Shrug*

Reactions: DommySalami
Dec 11, 2018
None of that currently, but I believe the dev has teased the idea of a tentacle monster the player would be able to "play with." Not sure if that means seduce or what you're talking about, but the dev has also mentioned allowing the player to enable a form of defeat sex via wearable accessory.

However, the dev also constantly reiterates that they want to keep the scope of the game small so it gets finished in a reasonable time, so there's no guarantee that either of those things will make it into the final game.
I can respect this, because scope creep is a killer in any project and he seems well aware that it can be a threat.

bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
I'm not sure if this question was asked or not, but is there an option to redo your character in the works?

That being said I wanna clarify it doesn't bother me if saves break from an update and I have to start over, that's fine. Just would be a nice addition to the game in general, could make it a upgrade for the house like a mirror or vanity desk.

Could go a step further and make it so you can unlock additional features to edit later down the road.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
New sex positions.

Put it:
Code:
["unlockedPositions":["Cowgirl","Missionary","Reclined Blowjob","Reclined Lick"],
In your save file (...\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates\saves):
Code:
"patternLayers":[]}]}], ===>Here<== "experience":0.0,"characterInventories":[]
Example:
Code:
"patternLayers":[]}]}],"unlockedPositions":["Cowgirl","Missionary","Reclined Blowjob","Reclined Lick"],"experience":0.0,"characterInventories":[]
I used Notepad++

Reactions: JopaVictora

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
I'm not sure if this question was asked or not, but is there an option to redo your character in the works?

That being said I wanna clarify it doesn't bother me if saves break from an update and I have to start over, that's fine. Just would be a nice addition to the game in general, could make it a upgrade for the house like a mirror or vanity desk.

Could go a step further and make it so you can unlock additional features to edit later down the road.
In the character creation section it is possible to save the "project", but if you want to take what you are playing and modify it, well... it's not difficult but you need to pay a little attention:

Using this site you can see the save very clearly, and the same for the character's "project" file

Path: C:\Users\*USER*\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates
Save folder: saves
Project folder: appearances

We assume that you have backed up both the save and the project.

Look at the beginning of the save and look for the string
Code:
"appearanceData": {
part1a.jpg
From there you start copying from the string
Code:
"body": {
until you get to the strings
Code:
 }
},
"level": 1,
"equipmentInventory": {
but without copying them!
part1b.jpg

At this point, open the project file and paste the copied text within the limits shown in the images
part2a.jpg part2b.jpg
and proceed to download the new file.

I would like to point out that the strings relating to your character may not be in the same order as mine, so check carefully before pasting!

At this point, start the game, start a new game and load the project.
project.jpg
Make any changes you want and save the project again.

If you wish, you can do the reverse process and copy the project information into the save.
Always within the limits that I have shown you in the images.
If you did everything correctly you will see the character with the changes

Last edited:
Reactions: bean3b

Hu23Ca

Feb 2, 2024
There's also a cheat/mod in the thread here that will port you to a cheat level with all of the Obelisks... much easier to get them that way.
tried, didn't work for newest version
Me neither
New sex positions.

Put it:
Code:
["unlockedPositions":["Cowgirl","Missionary","Reclined Blowjob","Reclined Lick"],
In your save file (...\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates\saves):
Code:
"patternLayers":[]}]}], ===>Here<== "experience":0.0,"characterInventories":[]
Example:
Code:
"patternLayers":[]}]}],"unlockedPositions":["Cowgirl","Missionary","Reclined Blowjob","Reclined Lick"],"experience":0.0,"characterInventories":[]
I used Notepad++
Me neither. All I see on the columns is "sex position". And when I press Z I see "Allure" on the right side of the screen and nothing else. Can you show me the animation code for which section it is in? Or where to put the code? (Screenshot possible?) Because I could solve my problem from there.

And I want to answer honestly that this is the first time for me to code/modify parts of the character and it's not easy to find the right section. All I tried was to increase the height of the character and I managed to do that. The number of height can only be 10, because if it's 10 or higher the character can't fit in the house.

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Me neither

Me neither. All I see on the columns is "sex position". And when I press Z I see "Allure" on the right side of the screen and nothing else. Can you show me the animation code for which section it is in? Or where to put the code? (Screenshot possible?) Because I could solve my problem from there.

And I want to answer honestly that this is the first time for me to code/modify parts of the character and it's not easy to find the right section. All I tried was to increase the height of the character and I managed to do that. The number of height can only be 10, because if it's 10 or higher the character can't fit in the house.
If you're still pressing Z to initiate scenes, you're using the older version. New version has a pink graphic that you initiate with "E" .. then use the corresponding keys that follow.

Allure_01.png
Allure_02.png

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes