Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, since everyone's talking about the save editing tech, I got a problem with it that more or less made the entirety of archipelagates unplayable for me.

I tried editing the proportions of a single character that I made just today, just like the other 3 I've edited, but now if I try to load up ANY of my character files, the game crashes.

I've tried setting their values back to normal, but the game still won't run any of the files now.

Anyone know what I did wrong?

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, since everyone's talking about the save editing tech, I got a problem with it that more or less made the entirety of archipelagates unplayable for me.

I tried editing the proportions of a single character that I made just today, just like the other 3 I've edited, but now if I try to load up ANY of my character files, the game crashes.

I've tried setting their values back to normal, but the game still won't run any of the files now.

Anyone know what I did wrong?
dw about this, it fixed itself somehow.
no idea how tho lol

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Two things i'd like to see in this, the ability to change the controls; i'm left handed, and stretching across to the WASD and space bar is kinda spraining my wrist lol. it's doable, but i'd rather just be able to change them.
the other thing this needs is a POV option during the sex scenes. This game has some damn decent animations and physics, and it would be Great to see them first person.
VR support is a pipe dream most of the time, but if i had a third wish, it'd probably be for that.

Reactions: monkisuma

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Two things i'd like to see in this, the ability to change the controls; i'm left handed, and stretching across to the WASD and space bar is kinda spraining my wrist lol. it's doable, but i'd rather just be able to change them.
the other thing this needs is a POV option during the sex scenes. This game has some damn decent animations and physics, and it would be Great to see them first person.
VR support is a pipe dream most of the time, but if i had a third wish, it'd probably be for that.
The next update is a "quality of life" improvement according to the sign near the gate in town, let's see what it will do.

dziad_ufolud123

Nov 21, 2023
Sorry for bothering you with this :rolleyes:, but you said: and then you can edit the save files with a text editor. I use the webpage. And I use the website:), but I can't find the code line :confused: how to change the size of the npc character. Can you share a screenshot of where it is? So far I know these code lines (of my character):

},
"hairColor": "#FFF217FF",
"hairRootColor": "#FFF217FF",
"proportions": {
"headMasc": 1.0,
"jawLength": -0.029169440269470215,
"chest": 1.0,
"chestMuscle": 1.0
"armMuscle": 1.0,
"hips": 1.0,
"legMuscle": 1.0,
"waist": 1.0,
"thighs": 1.0,
"arms": 1.0,
"breast": 1.0,
"buttRound": 1.0,
"penisLength": 1.0,
"penisGirth": 1.0,
"penisGrower": 0.0,
"testicleSize": 1.0,
"scale": 1.0
}
u cant change npc stats this easy or atleast not in this file cuz this file overwrites only your character

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
But then, how is this possible? I'm just asking. No offense.
The assets you can modify are like, substituting different armors, and changing their stats, colors, etc. You can edit the inventory for items, money, etc. If you know where to look, you can make some cosmetic changes to your character, like removing/adding tails, changing hairstyles... that sort of thing.

Curious to... is that your character save, or the appearance save file?

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm the game is fun , the gameplay too but it has no sounds on sex but it does on spells and attacks.
so i wonder when the dev will add sound effects on that , shouldnt be hard i think , even the kobol kare sounds on cumshot or movement or any other game ''similar'' to this style would be nice.

i think sound is a huge must on these games , either they lack good sound effects or moans or they have them but 0 gameplay or good 3d positions.

this game has a huge potential with sounds , more poses , and even moding or some sort of online coop maybe ?

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Hmmm the game is fun , the gameplay too but it has no sounds on sex but it does on spells and attacks.
so i wonder when the dev will add sound effects on that , shouldnt be hard i think , even the kobol kare sounds on cumshot or movement or any other game ''similar'' to this style would be nice.

i think sound is a huge must on these games , either they lack good sound effects or moans or they have them but 0 gameplay or good 3d positions.

this game has a huge potential with sounds , more poses , and even moding or some sort of online coop maybe ?
Yup potential is there, lacks workforce perhaps. I would even try to help out with this project and made me realise, is this type of game I want to make "platformer"? Needs some code adjustment, the double jump is finicky and has learning curve, funnily I like finicky controls for some reason, adds a challenge? :)

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Yup potential is there, lacks workforce perhaps. I would even try to help out with this project and made me realise, is this type of game I want to make "platformer"? Needs some code adjustment, the double jump is finicky and has learning curve, funnily I like finicky controls for some reason, adds a challenge? :)
What's funny is I disovered jumping on rocks and dash jumping back up that direction again thinking it was some sort of fun left over code.
but then the game goes on ahead and suggests doing this in an area.
Hell yeah! That's what intuitive gameplay is.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes