[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

billy the kid

Jun 16, 2018
One of the cards is on the back window of Bob's car when the door's open.

Another one on the vertical vent thing on the right building in the Dark Alley.

Can't upload pics atm but hopefully someone can upload after reading this
How to open Bob's car??? Pls help me

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
can you please tell me how to unlock the Aunt, and the neighbor scene, i cant reavel it
Take the binoculars and look out of the window in your room during the afternoon, eventually you'll see your neighbors.

As for the aunt she's visiting your mom during the afternoon I think and they'll both be talking in the kitchen, that's it there aren't any lewd scenes with her yet.

mahdihaghighi

Jun 22, 2017
hey guys . can someone tell me what date the game updated . I can fuck sara between legs and I finished all the events. (like I finished scene with mom . and finished Zuri And Suri.. I will be happy if someone tell me . thnx

mamtak

Jun 3, 2018
Day 3, morning, got stuck in "Go to the cabinet and press PC". nothing is triggered. im stuck with the dad

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
just started this game how do I start making money i see where I can work but i need money for a camera.

Any help?

Thank you

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Someone knows every secret card?
Or the new ones?
Everybody knows them, there is a walkthrough with all pictured locations of the cards on the first page. It's impossible to miss them.

i already gave the vibrator to Celia how do I continue with Sara Im stuck at 1/5 relation with sara
ANd Caroline isn't asking for 200$?
Use one of the many walkthroughs if the game is too hard for you and you're in dire need of assistance:

there is no cg rip?
On Windows you can extract them yourself with UnRen. Just search for it and executed option 1.

Day 3, morning, got stuck in "Go to the cabinet and press PC". nothing is triggered. im stuck with the dad
I don't understand what you're talking about, you'll need to elaborate more or upload your PC save so I can check it out.
Or just use one of the walkthroughs:

why is my map not working? and also i can't skip time help pls
Are you playing on Android? It may be a new bug, that version is NOT supported by ICSTOR, play on PC instead you'll be doing yourself a favor.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How to cheat money on this game
You'll need to use the search function. This has been answered a dozen times.

To save you the hassle, just follow my advice here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes