[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Another question: I have a serious money issue too! I have $1 left, so I can play games at computer. Mum's not at her workplace any more, so I can't to a job there. At Dad's office I can still sort documents but when going to him in bedroom to ask for payment he always says "Not now". Also Caroline's not longer at her store to earn money with photographs.
I already tried to use the console, but that didn't worked. Put a options.rpy at the game folder but receive script errors then (with double splashscreen defition) ... Can anybody help? How can I get some money!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another question: I have a serious money issue too! I have $1 left, so I can play games at computer. Mum's not at her workplace any more, so I can't to a job there. At Dad's office I can still sort documents but when going to him in bedroom to ask for payment he always says "Not now". Also Caroline's not longer at her store to earn money with photographs.
I already tried to use the console, but that didn't worked. Put a options.rpy at the game folder but receive script errors then (with double splashscreen defition) ... Can anybody help? How can I get some money!
Dad will give you the money in the morning at his office.

Reactions: Sims4Adults

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
Hmmm, what am I missing? Just haven't played for a couple of weeks. Now installed version 0.3 but can't see very much of new content. Ok, Sara is back and I could collect some more secret scenes. But all other characters are either kinda "stuck" (Mum/Linda, Dad) or missing (Caroline, Celia) or it says "work in progress" (Aunt, girls at school, neighbors, therapist Judy). As I brought 0.2 to a 100% end: What can one do in v0.3 please? Is there a kind of info? The walkthrough PDF doesn't say a lot ... Thanks in advance!
Someone could give a better reply but, I think that was a "minor update".

The change log:

They said that 0.4 will be a much bigger content update, if we compare with the previously (0.3).
Want to know which SMS are those. One is from Sara, and the other two?

Reactions: Sims4Adults

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
I'm missing on the Scenes page 3: 2, 3 and 4... what are those?
2: the Principle's office, center of extreme right of yours.
3: Garage, back of the bike.
4: Garage, a brick in the wall - closer of phone icon and bag icon.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
So, not lie to Zuri is the best option yet?

Lied to her and in the end, after gives the third and fourth name wrong - third stage with her - she got mad and the content end (no more content), unless, of course, patrons want - why wouldn't? Haha.

My question is, if go to the right names and all, still content available, or end just like if you lie?
If you tell the truth you get a pretty great scene with the twins (very different from the one you get if you lie ;)) but after that there is no more content, for now.

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
If you tell the truth you get a pretty great scene with the twins (very different from the one you get if you lie ;)) but after that there is no more content, for now.
Thank you very much. Made a load of a (really) old save and made all over Zuri requests again.

I was afraid at first if that option maybe screwed Bob's life and the MC would in the same boat, but doesn't look like. So, is a win-win situation...

Thanks - again!

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you very much. Made a load of a (really) old save and made all over Zuri requests again.

I was afraid at first if that option maybe screwed Bob's life and the MC would in the same boat, but doesn't look like. So, is a win-win situation...

Thanks - again!
No problem :).

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I talked about violet with Caroline in the living room go to dark alley still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes