[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
did they move the 14th hidden card? cant find it at bobs work
The card which used to be under the UI has been moved, yes. Both locations are pictured in the walkthrough in the OP if you need additional help.

Hey. I told the truth to zuri the third time. After that nothing happened. I went to her house but no one was there. The story has been stopped completely. What do I do?
You need to wait a couple days for her to send you a text.

Helppp pleaseeee
Wrong thread.
Even if it wasn't, you'll need to elaborate more. From your lacking description nobody will understand your problem.

Reactions: Erind99999

Erind99999

Jul 2, 2018
I download it as a game and ask for this unzipe step I do now, can you help me with the next steps what should I do?

vuskk5

Jun 4, 2017
Heres a 100% v0.3 save file, all scenes and all secrets unlocked.
Go to [C:\Users\*Your User*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City] and put the file there.
If you cant get to this folder from file explorer, press the windows key (it will open "search"),
type "%appdata%" (without quotes), press Enter and go to [RenPy\Milfy City] and put the files there.
Hope you enjoy.

saneesh

Apr 21, 2018
help please !

Started the game a week back . progressed to 2/5 with mom & sis . i had accidentally installed the webcams software cd before getting Celia's password (teacher) . im not getting how to put items in her drawer ..

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
help please !

Started the game a week back . progressed to 2/5 with mom & sis . i had accidentally installed the webcams software cd before getting Celia's password (teacher) . im not getting how to put items in her drawer ..
in teachers lounge, click on small locker to left, then top right locker.
To put items in- go to your inventory, select item, then click on (closed) locker door. (you can place letter in while locker door is open, but I had a lot more success putting items in while door was closed)

nebu

Jul 28, 2017
IT says i already talked with her
then do what she asks and cam with her. dont remember right now wether it was night or evening though. should be around the same time you can cam with the teacher. otherwise, might be my memory is off, check the walkthrough, i know there's one around...

Oct 28, 2017
Is the mom weekend scene is available in 0.3b becoz as the father goes to business trip on the weekend as per what MC said to mom but at the weekend it is showing but Sara weekend scene showing on the option but the mom's like pitch black don't know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes