[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Jun 6, 2017
What's new in 0.2 version? I can only find some new sex scenes with mom and sisters during the night

D

Deleted member 42

Okay i've got sara at 2/5, so is there anything else?. What about Celia?

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
Could you add on that? I saw Judy and asked about Linda in Judy's office and got told to visit her home, which is Work in Progress, went back to both of their work and no options?

Also, anyone find any secret cards?
i visited linda at work and worked there cleaning trash. then after that she told me to meet her in the garage and we went on a date.

Reactions: Ekzar

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how the fuck did you manage to go to bill's office????
You need to further progress with mom. clean at her office twice and talk to her in the mornings, eventually she'll aks you to check dads scedule and you can go to his office for that.

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
how to progress with celia? When i go to school the loudspeaker says i need to go to the teachers office, to speak with her, but when i arrive and click on her it says work in progress...

Reactions: Ka Nu and DMC

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how to progress with celia? When i go to school the loudspeaker says i need to go to the teachers office, to speak with her, but when i arrive and click on her it says work in progress...
judy said that I have to go to her house but I cant, do u guys know if is possible in this update?
Celia's storyline has no progression in this update, nor has judy. In this update only reaching to level 3 with Carol and Mom has been implemented and the start events with Zuri. I thinks the pool event is all whats new for Sara aswell.

Reactions: misterday

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Could you add on that? I saw Judy and asked about Linda in Judy's office and got told to visit her home, which is Work in Progress, went back to both of their work and no options?

Also, anyone find any secret cards?
Pretty sure "Work in Progress" means that you've exhausted the content up to that point and have to wait for an update.
I found it kind of stupid that they put in that little bit of content. It raised expectations only to be disappointed. Especially since I've been interested in Judy since the beginning.

Reactions: wish47
D

Deleted member 42

Celia's storyline has no progression in this update, nor has judy. In this update only reaching to level 3 with Carol and Mom has been implemented and the start events with Zuri. I thinks the pool event is all whats new for Sara aswell.
If the pool event is all for Sara then why it doesn't say so? like with all other characters

Reactions: mario1994
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes