[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Considering how many questions we get about Linda's and Bob's workplaces, maybe a Linda walkthrough would be good.
I think I'll probably add walkthroughs for all the characters eventually, but I'm busy with other mods at the moment so it might be a few weeks until I can. Also MC has the most atrocious usage of variables and variable naming scheme I think I've ever seen so I can only handle so much of it at a time. xD

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Considering how many questions we get about Linda's and Bob's workplaces, maybe a Linda walkthrough would be good.
Here's one.. scroll down the pdf file to see Linda's "walkthrough"
But it'll need updating as it's for V0.5b
[Linda V0.5 is on page 13]

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think I'll probably add walkthroughs for all the characters eventually, but I'm busy with other mods at the moment so it might be a few weeks until I can. Also MC has the most atrocious usage of variables and variable naming scheme I think I've ever seen so I can only handle so much of it at a time. xD
Yeah, those variables are painful to look at, but as an alternative I offer you . I think I actually got dumber trying to fix some of his garbage.

An example - he had an event in a club. There were 3 girls you could talk to, and 3 different time slots to talk to them. The ending of the event depended on who you talked to, and in what order. His variables were well named, but he used numbers for flags, and the numbers meant different things for each time slot. So the value 2 meant different things in the slot 1 talk variable vs the slot 2 talk variable vs the slot 3 talk variable. Figuring out what the different options did made my head hurt.

Here's one.. scroll down the pdf file to see Linda's "walkthrough"
But it'll need updating as it's for V0.5b
[Linda V0.5 is on page 13]

I was replying to Maim Lain's walkthrough mod post! :)

Reactions: Maid Lain

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
is it normal that after the last update I get the mother night scene(when the dad walks in on you) every night?
and also after a while I can no longer interact with her at night and it just says she's asleep

Reactions: otosa

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
is it normal that after the last update I get the mother night scene(when the dad walks in on you) every night?
and also after a while I can no longer interact with her at night and it just says she's asleep
Read this:

Reactions: QQBangBang

sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Guys, some help please.
Celia. I put a letter into her box, but I cant figure out what to bo next. How should I tell her about blackmail?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I put a letter into her box, but I cant figure out what to bo next. How should I tell her about blackmail?
Install webcam software onto your pc and call her in the evening. A day AFTER you placed the letter.

Reactions: sexiwof

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
как войти в раздевалку и спортзал?
This is an english-only forum. You must provide an english translation if you post in a different language. And the entrance is actually the parking lot next to the school building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes