[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

asdafdsxv

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know which scenes I am missing and where to trigger them? I probably overread something in the walkthrough but I am not seeing what.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So i have also lied to zuri and suri. That means we wont get those extra scenes right? Isnt any chance we can get those?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well i did lie to Zuri, and cover with the blanket MOM...and now i'm stuck...deam it
You're not stuck don't worry. All scenes are replayable in the gallery on your PC.

Does anyone know which scenes I am missing and where to trigger them? I probably overread something in the walkthrough but I am not seeing what.

Those are Caroline scenes from v0.4. After exhausting all other dialogue options she should eventually appear in your room to tell you that your deal is off. Continue from there for all other scenes.

So i have also lied to zuri and suri. That means we wont get those extra scenes right? Isnt any chance we can get those?
You can replay the scene in the gallery on your PC. There's a truth or lie option at the beginning for both outcomes.

asdafdsxv

Oct 18, 2018
Those are Caroline scenes from v0.4. After exhausting all other dialogue options she should eventually appear in your room to tell you that your deal is off. Continue from there for all other scenes.
But I already did all the other stuff and have made the new deal etc. So I don't know how to continue something which I should have done already since I progressed her further already...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
But I already did all the other stuff and have made the new deal etc. So I don't know how to continue something which I should have done already since I progressed her further already...
You need to finish ALL her content for the scenes to unlock. You've obviously missed something. The usual mistake people make is not listening to what she said or not exhausting all dialogue options with her. Do that or upload your save here and I can check it out for you.

asdafdsxv

Oct 18, 2018
Ok I got it now, the last event with caroline did trigger just now. I don't know why it did not trigger the approximately 10 last nights or so, but somehow the event with linda where Bob comes home triggered several times.

Anyway thanks for the help!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ok I got it now, the last event with caroline did trigger just now. I don't know why it did not trigger the approximately 10 last nights or so, but somehow the event with linda where Bob comes home triggered several times.

Anyway thanks for the help!
Just a heads up, this is most likely a critical bug in v0.5b that was corrected in v0.5c and it will prevent you from making progress with mom in future updates because you are not supposed to have a relationship over 4/5 points. Your save is probably fucked until you revert back to one with 4 relationship points.

asdafdsxv

Oct 18, 2018
Good to know, I will probably start the game from the beginning when I pick it up again, so this shouldn't be a problem anyway.
Thanks for the heads up though!

DMXOnline

Nov 26, 2018
i'll try re-game all scenes from Gallery, with all variant of choosing... to see if something happens...
by the way... my version is 0.5c

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
hi
i want day by day walkthrough, all of walkthroughs in post 3 are character by character.

giphy.gif

What you want, and what you get are two totally different things.

And more so with games like this. The walkthroughs you require (want/demand) are for the characters, and not for "day by day"' playing of the game as such. OK there may be a few instances where a character tells you to get back to them "in a few days" with regards to an interaction with them, but that's purely to progress the story.
Mods and Devs who are on here, will be somewhat pissed off if you keep "making demands" especially the way you phrased your comment, as that sounds like a demand to me, at least.
The walkthroughs are valid, and also get you what you want from the game.

asdafdsxv

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone got any ideas what to do for Zuri’s second company name? Bob won’t say anything
In the left drawer where bob is standing in front of is the combination for the safe. take it, open the safe and you can grab some money and the name of the company.

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
In the left drawer where bob is standing in front of is the combination for the safe. take it, open the safe and you can grab some money and the name of the company.
Ah thanks I entirely forgot the safe note I found by accident earlier

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
Dad's office just dont show up here, and i've already talked with mom about dad! Someone help?

Don't mind, i just have to sneak in her room one more time..

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Dad's office just dont show up here, and i've already talked with mom about dad! Someone help?

Don't mind, i just have to sneak in her room one more time..
Can't be sure for definite but have you talked to Linda at her office? [If I recall that's the trigger for working at Bob's office]
You have a conversation there with her and you can then progress the storyline.

Faptastic

Dec 27, 2018
I wonder if I did something wrong. I did the full Zuri Suri line and lied all 3 times. I was going to change my mind to see the other ending but I have no Zuri Suri gallery items. Do you have to tell the truth to unlock them?

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
I wonder if I did something wrong. I did the full Zuri Suri line and lied all 3 times. I was going to change my mind to see the other ending but I have no Zuri Suri gallery items. Do you have to tell the truth to unlock them?
Did you go to their house after they sent you a SMS?

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Why can't I get 6 scenes in the gallery even I finish the current game?
The scenes are on the last and the secend last pages in the Gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes