[ARCHIVED] Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I just noticed your issue and while I'm not sure of the details, but based on your short video clip (10fps) your monitor might not be at 60 Hz. Check your display settings/graphics settings and make sure it's at max resolution and 60 Hz (or higher if you have gaming monitor and supported gfx). If you're using external monitor then it could be something as simple as hdmi limitation down to 24 fps or 30.
You were right my resolution was set at 59Hz changed it to 60 but the problem is still there. Anyway thank you guys for your time and effort. I can't see what the problem is maybe I will just have to accept I can't play this game to it's full extend. Pity

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Mc is obviously not a gamer , when he met Sara at her room for the first time , she was watching a WC3 replay and he said "you obviously just started the round"

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
Missing two secret cards, and trying to figure out where they are....
Its the right one on the top row of page 1 and the middle one in the middle of page 2.
Any idea where those two are?

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Missing two secret cards, and trying to figure out where they are....
Its the right one on the top row of page 1 and the middle one in the middle of page 2.
Any idea where those two are?
there should be a walkthru on page 1 it includes the cards , it said you can miss 2 in the bungalow on the weekend event with MOM

evildubdub

Dec 22, 2018
All right. I'm brand new to this and combed through the thread. I don't know what I'm missing.

Finished everyone's routes except for Linda. I initiated the beach event (I think). I talked to Judy, but seem to have no other avenues. The headmaster is never in the office. Linda is not at her office. There are no special chat options in the mornings with Linda. I don't know what I'm missing.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
All right. I'm brand new to this and combed through the thread. I don't know what I'm missing.

Finished everyone's routes except for Linda. I initiated the beach event (I think). I talked to Judy, but seem to have no other avenues. The headmaster is never in the office. Linda is not at her office. There are no special chat options in the mornings with Linda. I don't know what I'm missing.
Upload your save, I'll check it out.

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
there should be a walkthru on page 1 it includes the cards , it said you can miss 2 in the bungalow on the weekend event with MOM
Yeah I know, however when I checked, it didn't state which was where, and I know I got the ones in the bungalow. SO was hoping someone else knew where those two were, so I didn't have to run around and search every place.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I know, however when I checked, it didn't state which was where, and I know I got the ones in the bungalow. SO was hoping someone else knew where those two were, so I didn't have to run around and search every place.
Secret card #3 is outside your house on the far right post on the porch
Secret card #14 is in dad's office. Either on top of the left bookshelf or under the white piece of furniture on the left. Can't remember which one is correct.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I believe that's the right file.
You missed a lot of stuff.

Exhaust all dialogue options with mom and dad in the morning in their bedroom
Exhaust all dialogue options with dad in the afternoon in his bedroom
Finish the last job at mom's office
Talk to Judy about the exemption
Get the exemption from the headmaster
Give the exemption to dad in the afternoon

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
Hi, I'm a Chilean player. I complete all the scenes of the game and i can say this game is so good and complete, congrats to the dev. Waiting for the next update!

Pd: Sorry for not good english

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, I'm a Chilean player. I complete all the scenes of the game and i can say this game is so good and complete, congrats to the dev. Waiting for the next update!

Pd: Sorry for not good english
Welcome here !!!!:D Nice first post !!! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes