Seeking Are there any games with a black main character?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Bastard Girls. Technically the MC is a dark-skinned Latino, though. There's a plethora of games with "black best friend" or other significant characters(NTR antagonist, typically) being black males.

Reactions: grimjaw07

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
Bastard Girls. Technically the MC is a dark-skinned Latino, though. There's a plethora of games with "black best friend" or other significant characters(NTR antagonist, typically) being black males.
Thanks appreciate it, and yea I've seen the black best friend trope used a few times lol.
I won't knock anyone elses kinks but I'm not a big fan of how we're always reduced to some bad guy fucking the mc's significant other. I can be romantic with my "landlady" and or "roommate" too.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
even though this game doesn't have a black mc, one of the major male characters is a black male.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I haven't played a Vdategames.com game in awhile but they used to make all games with your choice of either black or white MC, actually you even had the choice of male or female as well.

They have plenty of games to choose from so check out their site, but here is one of their games that definitely will let you play as a black character:

https://f95zone.to/threads/betsy-vdategames.16464/

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I was wondering if there are any games with a black MC.
Jimmy's Epic World
A LOT of Zoners have called this game a "masterpiece" or an "epic" when describing it. Heck, "epic" is part of the name to the game! There are already talks about a sequel. In that game's thread, there's a comprehensive walkthrough (found in the OP) if you need it or get stuck. There's also a controversial crunched version of the game, but I'm not entirely sure if the user-made mod works with it. I haven't personally tried the game myself, but it's a local favorite among many Zoners on F95. Plus, it's endorsed by several F95 Staff and Moderators! That's saying something since they rarely call games out like that. Anyway, it should be worth a look.

• Haha
Reactions: NarcoTM

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Jimmy's Epic World
A LOT of Zoners have called this game a "masterpiece" or an "epic" when describing it. Heck, "epic" is part of the name to the game! There are already talks about a sequel. In that game's thread, there's a comprehensive walkthrough (found in the OP) if you need it or get stuck. There's also a controversial crunched version of the game, but I'm not entirely sure if the user-made mod works with it. I haven't personally tried the game myself, but it's a local favorite among many Zoners on F95. Plus, it's endorsed by several F95 Staff and Moderators! That's saying something since they rarely call games out like that. Anyway, it should be worth a look.
Epic World is approved by 9/10 staff, the remaining one doesn't tend to last long.

Reactions: Back

LionSon69

May 27, 2020
I'm a big fan of all the devs and appreciate all the work they put in to these games, I was wondering if there are any games with a black mc because as a black man myself it's always weird naming my white characters my very African name lol.
you may have made this a couple years ago but, it's very true. and then they make us like a douche and the guy that fucks all the girls with bad grades. we can get "intimate" with our "step" people too. besides that, any other games? I'm having no luck lol

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
you may have made this a couple years ago but, it's very true. and then they make us like a douche and the guy that fucks all the girls with bad grades. we can get "intimate" with our "step" people too. besides that, any other games? I'm having no luck lol
Nothing really in the past year or so unfortunately, other than the two games mentioned above(starship inanna, and bastard r girls). Not to say there isn't a non-douche black character out there because theres plenty out there but they are also usually friends or coworkers. If I had the patience to learn how to use game engines, 3d modelling, storytelling, etc, I would have made the game my damn self. I guess were stuck cucking people for now.