4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

ending1.jpg

Overview:
School, you hate it, but it's nearly over. You're eighteen and it's only a handful of weeks until you never have to see these halls again. If there's one thing that gets you through the day, it's Betsy. You've been dating for nearly six months now.​

Developer: VDateGames -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

beach2.jpg cantine10.jpg end1.jpg lockers27.jpg photo27.jpg pool14.jpg store1.jpg study3.jpg sex1.jpg

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Played this game years ago. Hint for cheaters, As you play the game try to raise her confidence and happiness as much as possible. Raise other girls stats is also a must. I do this by backing the url Like
From vDATE\betsy_1.3\files\gamelrge\lockers3a.html Back to \vDATE\betsy_1.3\files\gamelrge\lockers2.html If you hit Right a few times you should get her happiness stat up Do not go overboard. If confidence or happiness goes down find the right combination to raise the stat. The game objective is not just to Fuck Betsy. It is to have sex with all the girls at the After the Play Party you must make all the girls happy and get Betsy the starting role in the Play. Warning do not go overboard or you will not get the best ending, and you will miss some of the scenes.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
when i play as girl when they go home from hottub its say Betsy dont have conviced something like that and game over

Reactions: ShamanLab

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Played this game years ago. Hint for cheaters, As you play the game try to raise her confidence and happiness as much as possible. Raise other girls stats is also a must. I do this by backing the url Like
From vDATE\betsy_1.3\files\gamelrge\lockers3a.html Back to \vDATE\betsy_1.3\files\gamelrge\lockers2.html If you hit Right a few times you should get her happiness stat up Do not go overboard. If confidence or happiness goes down find the right combination to raise the stat. The game objective is not just to Fuck Betsy. It is to have sex with all the girls at the After the Play Party you must make all the girls happy and get Betsy the starting role in the Play. Warning do not go overboard or you will not get the best ending, and you will miss some of the scenes.
can you help me

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
i click male but game register is as female
Sorry, I can't help, it must be a problem with your system. I already have the game but just dl'ed from the Mega link to see if there was a problem with the posted file, but it also worked fine on my end.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Also, there seem to be bugs. I also played as female but at some point my character was black and had a blank name. The developers website version tho seems to be fine

Reactions: ShamanLab and Lisvi

american

Apr 24, 2017
Is there any new content in this version of the game , than when it first came out or is it still the same stuff ?
To answer your question in my opinion and I could be wrong so don't take this to be 100% true ok but I think all
VDateGames are being only relaunched that all ok

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote