Are traps/femboys gay on this site?

ewery52

May 26, 2018
I have been on this site for a while and I started wondering while looking through games. Some games where men have sex with traps/femboys have the gay tag while other don't. Has it been decided or is it up for interpretation?

• Wow
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i will choose not to partake in this thread, and we will leave it at that.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
By the dark arts, I summon you: Lerd0

View attachment 3321858
1706958347526.png
I have been on this site for a while and I started wondering while looking through games. Some games where men have sex with traps/femboys have the gay tag while other don't. Has it been decided or is it up for interpretation?
...they probs didn't get the tag cuz no one reported it.....
....or the uploader just thought it wasn't gay enough.....cuz of the socks.....

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
It's always up to interpretation

It's either
Fucking another man is the manliesst thing you can ever do
You're fucking the guy, he's moaning like a submissive little whore, and all you can think about is how this guy was raised by his father to be strong, respectable and dominant, but all of that failed, you ruined a father's boy, you are the manliest men and thus heterosexual

Or
You're fucking a guy, you like fucking guys, you like being fucked by guys, which is the literal oxford defenition of a homosexual

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
My philosophy on this is that it doesn't count when you're teaching 'em how to fertilize a girl.... by fertilizing them. Just ask the ancient Greeks, the grandmasters of philosophy.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
You are asking the wrong questions grasshopper, that is like asking what is the meaning of life?
Life has no meaning. It just, "is"

We are in Gods (whoever created us) sandbox. We are the "MCs" to our "Stories"

The Gods watch what their creations do, how they do it, why they do it and so forth. We are in like, sandbox #420, #666 no one will ever know. There was already a "Caveman" sandbox, "Dinosaur" sandbox, Aliens before them? or after us?

When the world ends (especially how it ends) will play a big part. Then, a new sandbox shall be created with new beings, to see how well they do this time.

The way I see it, the world is going backwards... words get cut up too much (now you barely say full words and just omg, lol, fml the night away) "funny" shit is just stupid pointless shit that actually have an audience for its shittery.

Devs/Companies overprice shit and idiots continue to buy it (Whales/Sheep) while screwing the smart/wise people over because they keep showing them to continue to price shit the same way or worse, all the time.

Wait, this thread was about

"Are traps/femboys gay on this site?"
So, I'll focus on that now.

What are traps/femboys to you? why do you care what other people, or a tag says? If you know what you like, you will know what you are and what you aren't. They can be things you enjoy game/video wise but could be something you'd never do in real life.

Just play the games you like with whatever fetishes/tags you like. Who gives a fuck? and if they do? why do they love you so much to care about what you like and enjoy?

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Life has no meaning. It just, "is"

We are in Gods (whoever created us) sandbox. We are the "MCs" to our "Stories"

The Gods watch what their creations do, how they do it, why they do it and so forth. We are in like, sandbox #420, #666 no one will ever know. There was already a "Caveman" sandbox, "Dinosaur" sandbox, Aliens before them? or after us?

When the world ends (especially how it ends) will play a big part. Then, a new sandbox shall be created with new beings, to see how well they do this time.

The way I see it, the world is going backwards... words get cut up too much (now you barely say full words and just omg, lol, fml the night away) "funny" shit is just stupid pointless shit that actually have an audience for its shittery.

Devs/Companies overprice shit and idiots continue to buy it (Whales/Sheep) while screwing the smart/wise people over because they keep showing them to continue to price shit the same way or worse, all the time.

Wait, this thread was about

So, I'll focus on that now.

What are traps/femboys to you? why do you care what other people, or a tag says? If you know what you like, you will know what you are and what you aren't. They can be things you enjoy game/video wise but could be something you'd never do in real life.

Just play the games you like with whatever fetishes/tags you like. Who gives a fuck? and if they do? why do they love you so much to care about what you like and enjoy?
You might think we are in a sandbox, but there is no way to know for sure, like schrodingers cat while we don't know we both are and we aren't, the meaning of life is whatever someone wants it to be, there is no straight forward answer.
So, are traps gay? That depends on wether the individual thinks they're gay. Are futa's gay when they have tits?
Are burly women gay when they they are more jacked than you, is it the penis that makes it gay? Or is it the facial appearance that makes it gay? Because in the latter case traps are not gay, unless the penis is a deciding factor.
Do tits make it straight? Is it gay if the individual likes traps but not manly men? And why is it that gay men use dildos but not fleshlights, yet lesbians only use dildos and not fleshlights? Nobody really knows...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
One has to wonder what is the motivation as regards wondering about other peoples sexuality...

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
You might think we are in a sandbox, but there is no way to know for sure
We are alive, that is the way of knowing.

We didn't create ourselves, the Universe/Gods did. That's why the cycle repeats. Like I said, first was the Cavemans (or something before them and etc) and then that sandbox god destroyed because it just wasn't going to work. Same with the Dinosaurs sandbox.

Why do you think everything is breaking down, things are going to shit etc? that is the way it was meant to go. Since people aren't changing for the better, things go for the worse. If everyone got together, this world could be the most amazing place to live in. Think of a floating world like Bioshock and more.

If every Smart person worked together to make/create something... man, we'd have some wicked shit right now. But anyways, point was, this is indeed a sandbox. Only way out is obviously self-suicide/death/game over

Let's see how much longer this sandbox has before doom is neigh. Too many NPCS (overfloated sandbox) will, with time, come crashing down.

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017

We didn't create ourselves, the Universe/Gods did. That's why the cycle repeats. Like I said, first was the Cavemans (or something before them and etc) and then that sandbox god destroyed because it just wasn't going to work. Same with the Dinosaurs sandbox.

Why do you think everything is breaking down, things are going to shit etc? that is the way it was meant to go. Since people aren't changing for the better, things go for the worse. If everyone got together, this world could be the most amazing place to live in. Think of a floating world like Bioshock and more.

If every Smart person worked together to make/create something... man, we'd have some wicked shit right now. But anyways, point was, this is indeed a sandbox. Only way out is obviously self-suicide/death/game over

Let's see how much longer this sandbox has before doom is neigh. Too many NPCS (overfloated sandbox) will, with time, come crashing down.
That is an assumption

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Your mum has a sandy box.