Are traps/femboys gay on this site?

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
the thread got revived for fellas to get philosophical

There is no meaning to all life, find your own individual meaning on this earth, that's all it is
But if you can find one, there is one, but yours doesn't have to be the same as mine is the point I was trying to make

Therefore I propose we dub the term schrodingers trap and just be done with it

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
If there is no meaning, how can one find it?
I mean that there is no meaning to all life, we are a natural phenomena no different from this universe being born, or the stars that form, or those that collapse into blackholes

Trying to find out what you, as a human were meant to to on an existential level is simply a fool's errand in my opinion, im not saying this to be nihilistic but humanity as a whole, and especially a singular human is insignificant in the grand scheme of things in the cosmos, so you could say that in its eyes, you dont mean anything

But that shouldn't deter you, you live here, on earth, on a continent, in a country, a city, living your everyday life

Through your experiences you will form a personality, through that personality you will make decisions, and those decisions will affect something to some extent

Seek a greater purpose through that experience, maybe you think that people who have no idea when their next meal will be deserve help, start a charity

Maybe you feel compelled to unlock the mechanics of the world you live in, study hard and become a researcher

Or maybe you want to show the world how you see said world, become an artist

Whatever you choose, or even if you've done all 3, at the end of your life you can look back on the entirety off it, the people you've affected, the lives you've saved or perhaps taken, the impact on history you had, you'll have the answer on what the meaning of your life was

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Traps are still kinda gay thoough :KEK:
Could flow into the "Bi" realm really. Gay would = the person only likes men. Bi = they like both guys and gals. Lesbian = Gals only like Gals. What if you only get a bj and fuck them? you aren't sucking their cock, and they aren't fucking you. Bi plays a big part in things, it's not just Gay/Lesbian

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
"Are traps/femboys gay on this site?"
200% of them are here.
But unfortunately there are no women :(

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Could flow into the "Bi" realm really. Gay would = the person only likes men. Bi = they like both guys and gals. Lesbian = Gals only like Gals. What if you only get a bj and fuck them? you aren't sucking their cock, and they aren't fucking you. Bi plays a big part in things, it's not just Gay/Lesbian
i mean... even if they look like a woman, unlessy you were not aware that they were a man i'd really say it's gay
Since you are aware that they are a man, this attraction doesnt come from you liking women aswell, but from liking feminine men instead

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
i mean... even if they look like a woman, unlessy you were not aware that they were a man i'd really say it's gay
Again, "GAY" the person doesn't just like guys, if he did, then that's gaaaay lol just talking hypotheticals withcha, especially if the OP thinks it's gay.

You are just focusing on the aspect of "its a guy so = gay" you aren't thinking about the other person and what they like. BI, not gay.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Again, "GAY" the person doesn't just like guys, if he did, then that's gaaaay lol just talking hypotheticals withcha, especially if the OP thinks it's gay.

You are just focusing on the aspect of "its a guy so = gay" you aren't thinking about the other person and what they like. BI, not gay.
And so are you, for gay people in this case
I explained that i think that liking traps with the knowledge of them being a man would stem from effemination of MAN rather than attraction towards women

Being attracted to femininnity doesnt make you straight, sexuality is based on sex/gender, it's like saying tomboys are gay because they're slightly boyish

But i dont think we'll reach an end to this, so agree to disagree

ewery52

May 26, 2018
Life has no meaning. It just, "is"

We are in Gods (whoever created us) sandbox. We are the "MCs" to our "Stories"

The Gods watch what their creations do, how they do it, why they do it and so forth. We are in like, sandbox #420, #666 no one will ever know. There was already a "Caveman" sandbox, "Dinosaur" sandbox, Aliens before them? or after us?

When the world ends (especially how it ends) will play a big part. Then, a new sandbox shall be created with new beings, to see how well they do this time.

The way I see it, the world is going backwards... words get cut up too much (now you barely say full words and just omg, lol, fml the night away) "funny" shit is just stupid pointless shit that actually have an audience for its shittery.

Devs/Companies overprice shit and idiots continue to buy it (Whales/Sheep) while screwing the smart/wise people over because they keep showing them to continue to price shit the same way or worse, all the time.

Wait, this thread was about

So, I'll focus on that now.

What are traps/femboys to you? why do you care what other people, or a tag says? If you know what you like, you will know what you are and what you aren't. They can be things you enjoy game/video wise but could be something you'd never do in real life.

Just play the games you like with whatever fetishes/tags you like. Who gives a fuck? and if they do? why do they love you so much to care about what you like and enjoy?
I care about tags because I want to search specific games and how do I do that when they aren't tagged?

Sep 22, 2021
I have been on this site for a while and I started wondering while looking through games. Some games where men have sex with traps/femboys have the gay tag while other don't. Has it been decided or is it up for interpretation?
It is likely just a tag that is forgotten during the tagging process, the tagging system is really shit on here.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Gonna clarify for OP: If you suck someones dick and gulp down their sperm it makes you more hetero as you basically ingest the essence of that man and make it your own. The same way fucking a femboy or trap turns you into GIGACHAD as you do something that other hetero men are afraid of doing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ewery52

May 26, 2018
Gonna clarify for OP: If you suck someones dick and gulp down their sperm it makes you more hetero as you basically ingest the essence of that man and make it your own. The same way fucking a femboy or trap turns you into GIGACHAD as you do something that other hetero men are afraid of doing.
Once again it's not a question whether I am gay or not but it's about how games are tagged.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All the more reason to go out and catch ourselves a femboy

sample_1e7a1222ebf95f8cdb2d495e933a999f.jpg sample_1f52cdf6ad861c2c4ed2dea38a399226.jpg