RPGM Abandoned Are you a wizard? [v0.5] [SoftDream co.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
369083_New_Canvas.png

Overview:
You're Carl, a typical boy who goes to university, does not have a girlfriend and lives a normal life until a mysterious letter changes his destiny...​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-17
Release Date: 2019-08-17
Developer: SoftDream co. - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

369055_potionsteacher_talking.png 369050_darkartsteacher.png 369054_manola_feet.png 369051_katy.jpg 369052_lucy_blowjob_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Having a real hard time not commenting without sounding cynical, lol. Gonna give it a qucik try though.

Edit: so just launched the game and tried to play through it. Keyword: TRIED! This game gave less introduction about the player, story, plot, etc than the DCEU has given it's characters! You literally begin in a class with no idea of what to do. Then i light glows at one of the seats in sometime. you sit on it, time passes and then the game goes into a loop of sorts, i think.

Really hope this game does well, especially since the tags are quite promising! A walkthrough would be very highly appreciated!

Last edited:

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Having a real hard time not commenting without sounding cynical, lol. Gonna give it a qucik try though.

Edit: so just launched the game and tried to play through it. Keyword: TRIED! This game gave less introduction about the player, story, plot, etc than the DCEU has given it's characters! You literally begin in a class with no idea of what to do. Then i light glows at one of the seats in sometime. you sit on it, time passes and then the game goes into a loop of sorts, i think.

Really hope this game does well, especially since the tags are quite promising! A walkthrough would be very highly appreciated!
Thanks For the feedback! You’re right, but that’s just the 0.3 and lots of thing are missing ( the school is quite empty, we need to add students and more maps)

Reactions: NSFWBabe

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Looks promising but as a mac user who uses a web browser to play I get the dreaded "cannot load actors.json" bug. Damnit!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally will wait to try until there is more content, having said that just commenting to say good luck with the project.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
A few things about the currently uploaded version that's on here, that are not really gamebreaking but a bit weird. First off, for whatever reason the character changes walkspeed sporadically in certain rooms, also you can climb up the Walls in the magic school bedroom. Oh and at least change the name of the MC that is shown in the Menu, he's still Harold :D . Btw, is this the most updated version or is it a few behind? In any case, how far can you go in the current one, just till you get to the new school or can you go further, considering the door the girl walked through is closed.

Feb 24, 2019
This has some potential to be something good. The artwork actually reminds me of a certain work of another independent game designer named Koblas, who has long since abandoned his games, his most popular being Pulp Circle. I hope that this author does not do the same for his game.

Reactions: yaoi32 and B2B2

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
0.3b (bugfix: now you can continue the story in the new school)

Mac Version:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Good game, but i'm stucked on this new room.
A few things about the currently uploaded version that's on here, that are not really gamebreaking but a bit weird. First off, for whatever reason the character changes walkspeed sporadically in certain rooms, also you can climb up the Walls in the magic school bedroom. Oh and at least change the name of the MC that is shown in the Menu, he's still Harold :D . Btw, is this the most updated version or is it a few behind? In any case, how far can you go in the current one, just till you get to the new school or can you go further, considering the door the girl walked through is closed.
My bad, now you can open that door and continue the story

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes