RPGM Abandoned Are you a wizard? [v0.5] [SoftDream co.]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Played throught the demo, the general impression is good espescially for characters like Letitia, i wonder if there will be a battle system or it will be more puzzle/dating sim oriented.
Looking forward for next release and i like to view something new by Koblas

Last edited:

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Played throught the demo, the general impression is good espescially for characters like Letitia, i wonder if there will be a battle system or it will be more puzzle/dating sim oriented.
Looking forward for next release and i like to view something new by Koblas
In the next patch we'll add the combat system (absolutely 0 grind, no levels or stats, just a "zelda" for nintendo combat system). About the genre "dating sim", we need to develop the main story, then we can add some "side quests" or "routes" with some girls (students) in the school

Reactions: Pic

Pic

May 13, 2017
In the next patch we'll add the combat system (absolutely 0 grind, no levels or stats, just a "zelda" for nintendo combat system). About the genre "dating sim", we need to develop the main story, then we can add some "side quests" or "routes" with some girls (students) in the school
Intresting, i'll keep an eye on the project

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
As lots of you mentioned koblas, he kindly accepted to help us, maybe in future he will take a part in the project, but as I said in a previous post, we are 3 friend: 1 "writer", 1 "developer" and 1 artist. And the artist is not Koblas.

Pic

May 13, 2017
As lots of you mentioned koblas, he kindly accepted to help us, maybe in future he will take a part in the project, but as I said in a previous post, we are 3 friend: 1 "writer", 1 "developer" and 1 artist. And the artist is not Koblas.
My bad, i recognized some similarity in the character design and i heard about a collaboration between you and Koblas so i associated the two things, anyway i'm waiting to see more :)

Reactions: Arthas12

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I think month releases are pretty achievable. So next patch will be released around the 20th of August on patreon.
We'll implement diffent social "ranks" for people in the game, nobles for example are people from rich and famous families, so they like to dominate others, an other rank could be formed by people who see sex as a deprived thing etc... (you can suggest me a type of rank). And finally you will be able to use your spells against enemies. Hope you will support us on patreon and join our discord!

Vera domination.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and Pic
Aug 27, 2018
I think month releases are pretty achievable. So next patch will be released around the 20th of August on patreon.
We'll implement diffent social "ranks" for people in the game, nobles for example are people from rich and famous families, so they like to dominate others, an other rank could be formed by people who see sex as a deprived thing etc... (you can suggest me a type of rank). And finally you will be able to use your spells against enemies. Hope you will support us on patreon and join our discord!

View attachment 360619
Who's she? Pretty kinky.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
0.5 version
Window:
Mac:

Very small patch because of holidays, but we're adding new contents to make the game more free for the player. In the next patch (around 10th september on patreon) we will add some routes, so you can decide how to develop your story in the game.
We also decided to put the magic school story as a side story, because of the large number of similar games (Harry potter parodies).
Some icons that we made for the next patch:
feet.png hand.png mouth icon.png tits icon.png

Reactions: Pic and fanboi

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
just order a wife from the phillipines it isn't that difficult
To become a wizard, pull a Jimmy Carr, both or neither? ;)

Ok, what do i do in the forest? Any hit and i'm pretty much auto-dead, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes