Ren'Py - Area69 [v0.81] [k78Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

despite it being in its early stages the game is surprisingly good.
    the story is unique.
    decent amount of content.
    objectives are clear. but not too clear (my favorite)
    BUT
    its has a too much grind.
    and choices don't seem to matter much at least yet.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Belfaborac

Sorry, couldn't get past the dreadful "English". Gave it half an hour and that was plenty.

I can see some potential in there and I didn't mind the models at all (variety is the spice of life...), but as is it just doesn't work at all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

I have to start by saying this game is a hot mess. The female models are mostly a joke as are most of the male models. No WT with this being a major sandbox grindfest. The Engrish and grammar are awful. Even setting the game to English, there is still a ton of Spanish dialogue. The UI needs a major improvement and isn't intuitive at all. Half the storylines / events all say wait until the next update. More than half that models can't have their relationship percentages brought up to have "fun" with them.

The stats just need to go. Too many devs don't seem to figure that out until it's too late when people lose interest in the game. It's a shame there is unavoidable NTR in the game. As soon as I saw the first event I lost all interest in the game.

Overall the game in it's present form deserves a zero rating. The events, lack of animations, UI and models all need a major overhaul.

EDIT: After not playing this game for 2 years I have to say I don't see any improvements at all. The "animations" are bad and almost laughable. I don't know how this game is getting 5 star reviews. One would think that some of the storylines would acatually get updated over a 2 year period. Nope. Some of them still have no real development. I don't know how this game could be improved unless it was completely redone from the start or just abandoned at this pont.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lugz101

I was positively surprised by this game, it was very easy to play but still little bit challenging. Great variation of different characters not just the same 30year old milf like in so many other games. This has the potential to be a top trending game if the updates keep coming.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

WhaleJim

Very good game considering that it is version 0.4. Quite a lot of content that mixes supernatural with realistically looking characters.
    The main female character looks good and unlike in other games you can start boning her early in the game.
    If the game is to double in size, it would be quite substantial and worthy of 10/10.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating :

Pros:
    + Graphics Great
    + Characters Great
    + Good Start

Cons:
    - lots of Grinding
    - No cheats at this time
    - senseless running around

Conclusion:
    Nice Start, graphics are Great, nice mystical surrounding,but lots of running around for nothing, for me its the worth the time as long as there are hints or walkthrough.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DisabledAccount1110202308

Area69 Review for V0.4

First things first, there is an NTR scene in the beginning, it is unavoidable, a vampire drugs/hypnotises the landlady and fucks her, she doesn't remember it. There may be more NTR scenes (couldn't play anymore), but this is the most prominent. The plot here is none too original.

There are quests/tasks which are activated by arbitrary interactions. So you will be roaming around the map at different times trying to talk to different people. There are over a dozen map locations with sub-sections, a 24 hr Day/Night Cycle, tedious Energy and Horny meter management, Stat grinding and inventory, not to mention the Relation meter of people. Many characters are introduced but it is unclear whom you can actually bang, and there are too many of them to remember.

The renders are decent, lighting and backgrounds are good. There are no animations present. Among the character models is a big variety of age and body types: young girls look fine, the older women actually look their age. Skinny, fat, ugly, curvy, grandmas, preggos and monster-girls are also present. They definitely look older than most VN milfs, sagging breasts, wrinkles, cellulite, blemishes. I find it appealing to an extent, but your preference will differ. Male characters do suffer here though. At best the visuals are serviceable. One thing to note is that most of the characters have an odd skin tone.

This VN/Game is grind and sandbox focused, there are no cheats or guide/walkthrough present, if you try to use cheat engine or edit your saves the game bugs out, halting your progress. The characters are the only reason I tried the game, but the UI and Game Systems tempered my enjoyment. I would be glad to play this once it has some mods/inbuilt cheats and the sandbox/stat elements are reduced, but as it stands Area69 is not a pleasant experience. Definitely unplayable with 1 Hand. Regardless give it a try if you like what you see, and form your own opinion. :)
  8. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Sandbox-type, time-managemant, multi location (home, school) visual story with another "young man finds himself living with his step-mother's best friend's landlady's neighbour" cliche story. Brought to you by really ugly graphics department. Female characters are a joke. A cross between drunk, red-nosed hobo and bushy eyebrowed, overweight female Dracula. Male characters look annoyingly ok, though. And game expierience is like: go somewhere (God only knows where without detailed walkthrough) at exactly this (and no other) time otherwise you will get stuck and wander for several hours doing the same things over and over again (go home, rest, take a shower, check computer, rest etc.) And if you read through walkthrough you will win a really weird sex scene with green-skinned ufo alien or red-nosed, bushy eyebrowed, overweight female devil. Whatever floats your boat, i guess, but why even bother.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Manoelo

was reminded of Basterd Girls
    -its very cool game
    -have to buy Online Tutorials to be a real Coder Guru
    -dont like Vampire Girl who is Fighting a Box Sack
    -I like my Stepmom
    -where are the Aliens
    -can Monica be a Werewolf
  10. 5.00 star(s)

FroZn X

v0.3.0

The game is made very amazingly I wasn't expecting such a great game but when I played it , I find a very different story more of a rare one if I say its very different and i love it, its not just an image loading game it has much more to it and i love the task screen made amazingly, i am sure this guy can cross many other games which have more downloads than this but unfortunately not in this game because it is a little unuseal for some people but personly i loved it,
  11. 5.00 star(s)

dick bullcock

On v0.3
    Quality 100%.
    Really great game.
    Worked and detailed design in menus.
    GUI perfect. One of the best ones I have ever seen.
    3D work 9.5/10
    Animations 9/10
    Characters worked, 9.5/10 personalities defined.
    Plot 10/10
    Thanks to have a nice (latin) Spanish translation.
    It is a Game extremely careful in the details.
    The characters are quite varied and of all types. And really well designed.
    What I miss? a bit more of action. I mean, if there are vampires, there is lust. A bit more of h-action (ntr) would be nice.

One of the best games I have ever played. No doubt.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

abhi1180

Very nice Game
    GUI 10\10
    RENDERS 8.5\10
    STORY 8.5\10
    CHARACTERS 8\10
    ANIMATIONS 7\10 (can be improved)
    AMOUNT OF CONTENT 8.5\10
    GRAMMER i don't bother
    My favourite char for now is Uma for her char it's 10\10 from my side will wait for her story progression and some suggestions from my side for her story scenes are as follows
    1) Deepthroat from tip to base with different view angles specially POV
    2) leglock deepthroat POV
    3)Facefuck POV
    overall I will give this game 9\10 I wish you best of luck and keep it up. You can consider my suggestions for other character also...
  13. 5.00 star(s)

JianYang-69

This is a fantastic game. Story is mysterious as we discover the characters past and try tol solve actual situations. Teasing is really good in this game hard to do in high quality level. Renders and girls are beautiful and choices are really influence what path you going through.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Droooagh

This has potential to be 5 star game, but without any animations I cant give more than 2 stars. Developer should spend more time working on sex scenes. Story is fast paced and fun. Models are unique. I am not really into monstergirls, but it doesnt bother me in this game

Writing 4/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    SexScenes 1/5 rushed.
    Models 4/5
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ripson

This is one of the best sand box games. The story is interesting and can used widely in later development. It would be something interesting to see the MC, wreaking that bar owner, and maybe the quests can be used further. Like the one including that vampire book would have been better if Julia had a significant role in it. I would love to see that quest further explored with Julia, as she is the one, surrounded by vampire. It would something new to see a ghost as a love interest or have a friends with benefits kind of relationship with the ghost. This game is a must try if someone's into ghost\vampire fantasies. Well done so far and wish u luck for the development of this amazing game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

nuttyboy

Great Game! Adequate content , Great visuals and audio, Superb UI. Just needs an English speaker to correct out the dialogues to get a polished products. There are occasional crashes , so save often! Over all a very successful start. Hope the creator gets adequate support!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

patrickB

Excellent, finally a sandbox style game which made me have fun ! Ok, there is a little grind (to get money) but there is also some good sexy time along the way. Also the body types on the women are very nice, with a lot of variation, some for everyone's taste. Story is good as well, a bit of mystery at the moment. Keep up the good work, this game is a lot of fun to play !
  18. 5.00 star(s)

jannoslynt

So... Well i guess this is the best start of a game i can remember, at least in a while. About the story of the game seems to have a bit of everything, some school setting, some milf and sis home action, some hot friends mom but it also have mistery and fantasy and a lot of character, truly a lot! So the stories and missions are under development currently but i can already see a lot potential fun and you will have some fun discovering all in this 0.1 version.

Did i tell you that this game has a lot of characters? Yes there are a lot and the best thing about it is that you will find very different types of body shapes and faces and so many different fetish, Milfs, teens, grannys, pregnant, bodybuilder, asian, ebony and even something a rarely find here but i love A HOOKER! Not the typical high standing prostitute, i mean there are some strip girls with nice bodys but there is this streetwalker woman that made me feell so hot! Love the diversity of the girls and i love the quality of them as well.

Yeah visually the game is very nice and i hope it keeps the same way in terms of visual quality.

About the game itself, very nice UI with some features still in development, easy to use map, inventory and mission tracker. I love the idea of collectable card when you complete a mission and could be nice to explore this feature further.

The only bad thing i can say about this 0.1 is that i need more of this game, so good luck and see you on the next update!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Duriel

Well, what can I say? This game literally pushes so many buttons and fetishes to the point of almost overwhelming me with blissful pleasure.

The game doesn't take itself too seriously, thus, you can find yourself in as twisted as delightful situations with the many recurring characters. The dream sequences go hand in hand with the fapping sessions and some repeatable scene are just exquiite and there are quite a lot to be the first version of the game.

The graphics are good enough to portray the rich and varied cast, full of beautiful and "interesting" people. The scenes are well made and some animated (although nothing crazy there).

For a sandbox game the grind isn't so bad and the free roam quite intuitive to go through the many missions. I'd add a button to quickly access the inventory though, since many items (such as books) will require to be used many times.

All in all, truly a recommended game for those who are into kinky experiences with some fun on the side.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

One of the best 0.1's I've ever played. The renders are quality and the character models are diverse and interesting.

The game can be a little grindy so I recommend using save edit to adjust your money.

There will be those who complain about the character's looks but I absolutely love it. My favorite part about the game, and very refreshing from the typical copy paste Barbie doll models 90% of other games have. Hope this game continues to grow!