4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
so maybe thishas been answered but how the hell do you save in this game. i followed the early instructions which said to wait for the blinking sign. i closed the game after that and when i opened it again it didnt give me an option to resume just a new game. Can someone please help with this

albert fish

May 21, 2017
so maybe thishas been answered but how the hell do you save in this game. i followed the early instructions which said to wait for the blinking sign. i closed the game after that and when i opened it again it didnt give me an option to resume just a new game. Can someone please help with this

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I know they are customized models and it's a long shot but if you guys help me find the correct assets for Abigail and Olivia, I can make some fanarts. Base model names and hair used on models would be enough ;)

Edit
I'm sorry guys but it won't happening. I contacted with Notvil and he was kind enough to reply my message. Unfortunately he couldn't help me enough to start something. All I know is assets are highly modified Gen3 standart models with customized V4 skins. I can try but I don't want to end up with horrible outcomes. Also I don't want to spend hours and fail.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Krull and jowishg

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Olivia.jpg

This Scene is looping all time.

Anyone know how I can stop it?!?

I had clicked the hole Scene but nothing happens.

Is it a bug?

Edit: It was a bug.^^

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
can somebody upload full save i dont have one scene becouse blacksreen stop me... i do all from save and have final screen, i dont want play again at chapter start... Maybe dev next version do with free mode after end?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Finally, the update I've been waiting for. Those scenes with Abi were just perfect :love:. Fingers crossed, we'll see some similar scenes with Oli next update.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well the update was ok I guess but sex scene are like junkies on crack try to have fun why can have normal sexual content

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes