4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
he's horny enough to make posters of the characters and giving hollow updates...almost as if to keep people on the line, while showing minimum work.

I would like to be wrong, I would like the game to be finished, but there are just so many devs that make a gorgeous game and then ride on that initial success until people eventually stop giving them money
Whenever you feel low, remember he has 125 people still supporting him and paying monthly on his Patreon. That's a revenue of minimally $250 CAD a month for DOING NOTHING. This dude found a hack in the system, lol.

Just to do some quick math: He didn't update the game for 30 months. That's 30* 250, which is $7500 CAD. The average rent in Canada is 2k CAD, so he basically saves 1 month of rent a year. For posting 1 poster a month, lol.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Whenever you feel low, remember he has 125 people still supporting him and paying monthly on his Patreon. That's a revenue of minimally $250 CAD a month for DOING NOTHING. This dude found a hack in the system, lol.

Just to do some quick math: He didn't update the game for 30 months. That's 30* 250, which is $7500 CAD. The average rent in Canada is 2k CAD, so he basically saves 1 month of rent a year. For posting 1 poster a month, lol.
If you want to do real maths, count the taxes.
8-12% for patreon + his country's government taxes (but I think he's Russian, so he probably doesn't pay any. But in my country Patreon declares to the state that they're paying money to a creator, so it's not possible to avoid taxes).

Reactions: kengo2019
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes