VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
There was a post a few days ago titled: "Next Update taking longer". It's Patron only, so I have no idea what it's about, but I wouldn't expect an update this month (and probably not for a few weeks tbf), considering that he seems to be pushing Genshin related animations on his other account. These are of course all assumptions on my part. Don't take it as anything solid until someone actually posts the content of the post.

D

Deleted member 523412

the discord link expired. can i get the link? please twin :geek:

fegget117

Jan 29, 2020
There was a post a few days ago titled: "Next Update taking longer". It's Patron only, so I have no idea what it's about, but I wouldn't expect an update this month (and probably not for a few weeks tbf), considering that he seems to be pushing Genshin related animations on his other account. These are of course all assumptions on my part. Don't take it as anything solid until someone actually posts the content of the post.
From what I found on kemono, the post said something about redoing Neu's lewd scene since Kamuo wasn't satisfied with how it came out.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Seems like an early build is already out

From what I found on kemono, the post said something about redoing Neu's lewd scene since Kamuo wasn't satisfied with how it came out.
As in the animation or the writing on that scene?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That's the Censored version, which you can just grab from without getting fucked by ads and slow speed.
Better wait then. I wouldn't have download on svs anyway.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
The 'AGRSSCensored.exe' for 0.1.3 censored does nothing. Something I'm missing? The last version 0.1.2 uncensored worked fine, for that matter haven't had a issue with any renpy game.

Jan 15, 2018
there isnt jus a Neu scene folks
we also got unsealed Sui
but it feels like theres a hidden Deca route
im jus gonna spam options

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes