Game/Creator: Arvus Games
Modder: DaffyRabbit
Mod Version: 1.4 Final
Game Version: 1.1G
Language: English
Game: Link

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:
Download:

Last edited:

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Very nice i'll have to give this a try once the game decides to work on linux (steam deck) again.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I dont know if you can fix it but there is a bug with Armida after the piik's party, when I enter the room there is supposed to be a scene right? well it doesnt play it for some reason

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
I dont know if you can fix it but there is a bug with Armida after the piik's party, when I enter the room there is supposed to be a scene right? well it doesnt play it for some reason
I found what is the problem. Fix it in next patch (today or tomorrow). But if you can't wait, after Piik's party walk strictly in the center of the corridor. You should triger event and flirt with Armida.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

ungobonga

May 2, 2020
This mod is a godsend, Don't suppose you know of anyway to change player name? it's a bit jarring to view the gallery for fem warden but it uses the my males name

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
This mod is a godsend, Don't suppose you know of anyway to change player name? it's a bit jarring to view the gallery for fem warden but it uses the my males name
Oh.... I thought i was change all name triggers for "Warden".
I'll fix it today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ungobonga

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I found what is the problem. Fix it in next patch (today or tomorrow). But if you can't wait, after Piik's party walk strictly in the center of the corridor. You should triger event and flirt with Armida.
the event is there but I believe that the scene should be in the warden's room right? that doesnt trigger and how is that? walk in the center? i think it didnt help :(

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
the event is there but I believe that the scene should be in the warden's room right? that doesnt trigger and how is that? walk in the center? i think it didnt help :(
I already fix this problem. Download last mod version. To open the scene after the party, you should already have seen scene 1. And yes, after u talk in Hallway go to your room, scene there. If you don't see the scene let me know. :)
And let me know if you use cheats or a save editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick_Rock90

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I already fix this problem. Download last mod version. To open the scene after the party, you should already have seen scene 1. And yes, after u talk in Hallway go to your room, scene there. If you don't see the scene let me know. :)
And let me know if you use cheats or a save editor.
ok today I played it and found a new bug, now you cant move in the corridor as the character looks stuck, the only thing that I used in the save was another mod in the forums but that only in the previous versions, the 1.1G should be clean

Reactions: DaffyRabbit

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
ok today I played it and found a new bug, now you cant move in the corridor as the character looks stuck, the only thing that I used in the save was another mod in the forums but that only in the previous versions, the 1.1G should be clean
Ok, i fixed all problems. If u will not see this scene... hm... maybe other mod off some usful switches... Better start new game, but if u don't want... U can use save editor (find in google) and ON switch 658. If it will not help? Start new game...

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Can you mod out the puzzle for Piik's party? Or at least fix it? Because it's a really, really badly designed puzzle largely relying on random chance to obtain a password you should just be able to enter.

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Can you mod out the puzzle for Piik's party? Or at least fix it? Because it's a really, really badly designed puzzle largely relying on random chance to obtain a password you should just be able to enter.
I don't think it's necessary. I tested it many times and it took 10 seconds.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
The two times I did it I spent like 30 seconds to a minute. What file generally houses that kind of quest logic? I might play with it myself

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote