Mod Arenus RabbitMod [1.4 Final]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Would you be able to modify or rectify the puzzle in Piik's event? The puzzle is poorly designed, and mostly dependent on luck to obtain a password that ought to be readily enterable.
omg... Ok...
1) find the first letter
2) click on the third letter and find the second letter
3) click on the fourth letter and find the last two letters
10 sec

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Hello there, I appreciate the addition you made! However, I noticed that Veenar's imagery appears to be absent from the collection. Could you please check on this?
Gallery -> Other scenes (Raven) -> 4 page
I just forget add name to her scene but it works fine.
And check if u install latest version of the mod.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
If possible, how do i edit the mod in some way to make the end of day report normal speed? I wanna read through the progress reports sometimes and see what did what but it speeds by so fast.

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
If possible, how do i edit the mod in some way to make the end of day report normal speed? I wanna read through the progress reports sometimes and see what did what but it speeds by so fast.
game folder -> www-> data-> MAP040
JSON:
"code":230,"indent":0,"parameters":[60]
indent - can be different (0,1,2,3)
parameters - 60 = 1 sec

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
game folder -> www-> data-> MAP040
JSON:
"code":230,"indent":0,"parameters":[60]
indent - can be different (0,1,2,3)
parameters - 60 = 1 sec
1678719419575.png

Which of those 10000 parameters / indents do you mean? :HideThePain: (Code 230 also exists many times)

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
hellos... its me... ok fr Hi, I finally re do the whole run with armida and this time there wasnt any bug around and I totally could see the second scene with armida and lately beat the game and the only major bug that I found was when you accept the deal with the queen and lose, after that scene nothing more happens but man, I gotta thank you, you re a life saver, my first kid will be called daffy (okno lmao)

PD: oh and the problem before was that I was using a save from a previous version of the 1.1G, so you should write that this patch only works on 1.1G, in case stupid ppl like me had the same problem

• Red Heart
Reactions: DaffyRabbit

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wish we could easily adjust days progress speed. Its a bit too fast, especially for a beginner. Maybe you could make it so if you hold down a button, it speeds up but runs in normal speed by default?

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Wish we could easily adjust days progress speed. Its a bit too fast, especially for a beginner. Maybe you could make it so if you hold down a button, it speeds up but runs in normal speed by default?
No chance. The end of the day consists of many events and hundreds of "wait" options. I can change the speed with a script, but everywhere and at once.

Reactions: Nerro
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote