eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Haven't clicked my way all the way thru, but 1st impression is to suggest not stretching/distorting the 4:3 images sideways into 16:9 format.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I wish the dev luck but to be honest I really don't think games with superheroine corruption/dominance have a market here on F95zone. I can't really think of any that lasted long or were even completed.
A game with super heroines that has a certain success on f95 is Cockham Superheroes, it may be that this success is due to the fact that this game has incest (my opinion)

Reactions: EpicLust

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I really don't think games with superheroine corruption/dominance have a market here on F95zone. I can't really think of any that lasted long or were even completed.
There's clearly a market, but the developers tend to abandon the projects.

I think it's a fanfic kind of problem: you have a crush on the character from the real comics, like Wonder Woman, but when you start writing her, your own choices cause her to act and sound different from the character in the stories you've read. So she becomes less of someone you have a crush on, and you lose interest.

Reactions: jaycyke

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Because if there's one thing that Superman is famous for, it's not being able to shave. Everyone knows that he has a huge bushy beard in every adaptation. Wait...
It was shown in one of the animated movies, how he does it. He takes a mirror and shoots his laser from eyes which then reflects to places he wants and by that way he shaves, soo she can too, though downstare would be a bit difficult to get it perfect :)

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Because if there's one thing that Superman is famous for, it's not being able to shave. Everyone knows that he has a huge bushy beard in every adaptation. Wait...
As if Superman would ever share his ONLY Kryptonian Razor.

"Cousin Kal ... please let me borrow your razor again ... please"
"Kara, the last time I let you, you left your metal filings on the floor and Lois almost lost a foot when she stepped on them."

Nah ...probably like licking a cheese grater or a wire brush ...

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
A game with super heroines that has a certain success on f95 is Cockham Superheroes, it may be that this success is due to the fact that this game has incest (my opinion)

Thanks a lot for your post because :
There is in fact some incest content with Ares'mom (Hera) into the version 0.2

It highlighted the fact that a post Teaser i made last week on Patreon was not available as public content (on my Patreon page).
i 've recreated it.

Regards.

PhantoMax

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was shown in one of the animated movies, how he does it. He takes a mirror and shoots his laser from eyes which then reflects to places he wants and by that way he shaves, soo she can too, though downstare would be a bit difficult to get it perfect :)
They can see for hundreds of miles and have unbelievable superhuman precision. Even if she needed to use several mirrors she wouldn't have any trouble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Was Ares being Diana's father just some bullshit he made up to fuck with her, or was it true? I can't remember.
Her original origin was being sculpted from clay by her mother Hippolyta and was given a life as an Amazon, along with superhuman powers as gifts by the gods. In the movie Zeus fathered her, making her a Greek demigod. Ares never claimed to be her father.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
these type of superpowers and parody games usually get abandoned, I hope this wont go that way

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Her original origin was being sculpted from clay by her mother Hippolyta and was given a life as an Amazon, along with superhuman powers as gifts by the gods. In the movie Zeus fathered her, making her a Greek demigod. Ares never claimed to be her father.
in the movies Ares is Diana's half brother

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm remembering the animated Justice League series, so I'm not sure how canon that is, but I'm sure he claimed that he helped Hippolyta create her in one episode of that. I can't remember if that turned out to be a lie at the end of the episode or not though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well have you seen something unlimted they have one to but with lex and there still there. i like a lot of the girls there but hard to say who to add but i would love she hulk lol. i know wrong univers are something lol.

Alex Light

Apr 2, 2022
Someone with a different name (Tinkel Studios) uploaded the game to itch io (quite possible with a virus)
Maybe someone here can alert the dev?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
its a good start the thing is i cant upgrade energy it says upgraded by 1 but its still 10 at the end so it must be a bug

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Someone with a different name (Tinkel Studios) uploaded the game to itch io (quite possible with a virus)
Maybe someone here can alert the dev?
If you check the first page, that is the devs site.

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
There is i know a few little bugs on the first release, they have been corrected in the version 0.2, which is not free
4 $ is a few little bucks, a beer at the terrace of a cafe... You can't upgrade Ares at the beginning it's not a bug (it's possible after you've done minimum 2 dreams invasion on Diana, so the 3rd day...)
of course i oblige nobody to join my patreon.

The Bj scene, hard spanking and Buttplug scenes are in a second Dream level content for Diana and the animations (2 for the Hera content and 2 for Diana : 4 in total) , i'm on the code to fix this actually for my suscribers

Regards.

PhantoMax

Reactions: Jarul
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes