Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was a hidden gem for me. a story not based on sex and sex being avoidable if desired . the art is good,it has a new game + and scene replay. a well done story and even build up for battles.
the only thing i really disliked in this was the endings. all of them were boring.
there is a certain optional part which could be frustrating as well.

Overall
I highly recommend this!

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
what to do after killing the titan?Its not giving to me anything.And i didn't kill it by a fire element thing fire sword only damages it between 1-3.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I just send it to you in pm twenty second ago ^^
it's not a full save,
I was pretty sure that you only need to check the scene to unlock it, but loading save for not loosing a fight erase the scene from being unlocked.
That's why I'm going on NG+ to unlock the full gallery.

I Highly insist on if you want to play the whole game and keep access to the gallery, just use my NG+ save
then pick for very easy mode (cause of stuff) "Start using cleared data"
Or normal play without any item "Start Clear Game"

Because without New Game + you don't have the Crystal to Gallery access (and hints) until you finish the game and start it again.
Hii Can you tell me How to join the Barbatos Family? I already met the Citizen then return to the Inn seen the guy talking at the counter besides that I have no clue on what to do sorry If am bothering you.

lovebnb

Mar 27, 2018
i'm sorry if this might sound stupid but i honestly looked over the website and i couldnt find the zip file password
so what is it i'm trying to extract the game from the zip file

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I dont understand the difference between the Censored version and the NonPubes version in the OP. After checking through the images of both versions she still has pubes in both. In fact the only difference I saw between the two versions after looking through the cg's is that the NonPube version actually has 1 uncensored picture with MORE pubes than normal. I might be missing something but the titles in the OP seem really off. Also the download links named pubes are literally an empty rar file.

Last edited:

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
guys can someone help me i am kinda stuck. how do i open new area on map? how do you get in the lawless area? do i have to get caught red handed or something -

long hung

Mar 7, 2018
How to beat the true final boss? It seems like I need a special sword just like with the dragon?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Here's a walkthrough for the game.

Reactions: frasse
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes