4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Can't wait for the Futa content to get more fleshed out, the lesbian content has been really good so far. Something tells me the fertility spell will have something to do with it, or maybe is hinting towards some pregnancy content in the future after a futa spell is translated by Felicia.

Though I have to say some of the spelling mistakes are funny but don't ruin the experience imo. Have you considered having someone spellcheck for you Romenjack? No pressure of course.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
IS this still smt or??
Man I know you only wanted to use this game as a "test" game. But you should rly envision making it a real project I think it has some potential and you can have the plot thickenning as you go.
I remember for exemple superhuman which was at 1st supposed to be a test game for the dev. Look how big it's become. I'm just sayin, keep your mind open

THX

[EDITED]
Oh just saw the dev's massage up there. Ig I have my answer lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Please continue, if you have the time.
That's just it, it takes time, and I have to keep my Patreon contributors happy, not forgetting that I post a lot of fan-art on F95.

So when I see that there's very little interest, I hesitate to continue. I spend a lot of time creating a scene, rendering it, not to mention the electricity bill and the oppressive heat in my region. ;)

Although you can go ease on the zoofilia
These are just two scenes out of the entirety of what I've done with this game...and I'm putting it in "spoiler".

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That's just it, it takes time, and I have to keep my Patreon contributors happy, not forgetting that I post a lot of fan-art on F95.

So when I see that there's very little interest, I hesitate to continue. I spend a lot of time creating a scene, rendering it, not to mention the electricity bill and the oppressive heat in my region. ;)

These are just two scenes out of the entirety of what I've done with this game...and I'm putting it in "spoiler".
OK. Understood. You make fan art for other games too? We are having a hot summer in central Europe too. :( Today it was 33°C and it supposedly will stay that way the whole next week.

• Sad
Reactions: Marcus_S

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Well you have my interest and affection. Hope to see more of everything real soon. And let me know if you want the assets I will gladly give them to you.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes