4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
You make fan art for other games too?
Oh yes....a lot :oops:;)

We are having a hot summer in central Europe too.
I live in Western Europe and it's very, very hot too.:cry:

Well you have my interest and affection. Hope to see more of everything real soon. And let me know if you want the assets I will gladly give them to you.
Thanks for your message (y):love:

On the other hand, when it comes to characters, I don't like to ask, and I prefer to do my research on my own...I don't know how to explain it, but I find more pride after managing to get more or less close to a game's characters.

At one point I almost asked you about the "MJ" tattoo, but I finally figured it out...

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am very happy to know this is still alive and well! Take your time, 2 weeks is nothing! What is your other project you are focusing on atm? Or is this it?

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I am very happy to know this is still alive and well! Take your time, 2 weeks is nothing! What is your other project you are focusing on atm? Or is this it?
My main project is the super hero game, you can find more information on my patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DJsona

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Hope to have the renders finished by the end of the week. Then hopefully less than a week after to tweak them in photo shop and finish the code.
Any chance of MC hair going back to the original somehow? Using magic or whatever xD

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Any chance of MC hair going back to the original somehow? Using magic or whatever xD
I wont say never, but while I did like the idea of having Ariana have blue hair(blue is her color, pink is mj's, Felicia's is green, Cara's is orange.) I just didn't care for the look. I didn't think she looked hot.

That being said though hair grows back and this game will take place over months so could she change her hairstyle again and maybe dye it. Maybe. Especially if or when her personality starts to change.

AxelRadon

Feb 21, 2020
I wont say never, but while I did like the idea of having Ariana have blue hair(blue is her color, pink is mj's, Felicia's is green, Cara's is orange.) I just didn't care for the look. I didn't think she looked hot.

That being said though hair grows back and this game will take place over months so could she change her hairstyle again and maybe dye it. Maybe. Especially if or when her personality starts to change.
I really hope her hair turns blue again. I really liked it.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Alright here it is. A little sooner than expected. 0.6.2. Chapter 6 part 2
in total a little shy of 250 images.

It was a bit of hell getting all the images done. I know I should reuse images more but I honestly hate it when games just use the same few images over and over again. But I'm trying.

Just to let you know, I can't say when I will have the next update out however. It might be a few months.

win:

mac:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.6.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
love this game so far and i really like the family dynamics i hope this game gets the support it needs

adame

Apr 3, 2018
cant she just order MJ to be bi and see if thet work ? like a bi thet like more woman then man but still a bi .

if MJ fuck the dog \ "rex" it is a male , so ther is a work arond all ready

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes