3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I did what you asked but I did not reach to day 3,Can you give me a save file containing the lesbian sex one along with day 3?
When you play the "I Spy" mini game, the more you find, the higher your Charm boost. So you need to find as many as posible in the shortest amount of time. You can scroll back and try to increase your speed.

Jun 15, 2017
So basically Ariane repeatedly cucks her girlfriend with her approval but it's a sore spot in their relationship and Rachel tries to ignore it. Her flings sometime get attached to her and she keeps rejecting their feelings.
So instead of seeking a healthy relationship which would fulfill her emotionally and sexually she would rather be a toxic piece of shit to Rachel and the people she hook up with.
I mean, she wants to be seduced and form a connection with those people not just casual sex.
Ariane toys with their feelings, lead them on before sex, she wants them to get invested in her only to throw them away after using them.
What a repugnant person. I feel bad for Rachel who has to keep cuudling the bitch after the act, and sometime fucking meet and interact with the people who are banging the love of her life.

c8a.gif

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ariane in Paradise 1.03

Ariane in Paradise is now free.

PC

MAC

Linux

Android
For Tablets 1.03

For Phones 1.04

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody change the Game topic in 1.03 it is not 1.3 !!!

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Ariane's games really became old visually.
Now not even the crappiest DAZ shit look so plastified and uncanny.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos cuando os pregunte.

---

Spanish Translation

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all when asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtanketa
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes