• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
for anyone who asked, you can do virgin run yes
the dialogue and scene in story will adjust to your current status of virginity so you won't be forced to have sex
you have like, 3(?) kinds of ending that is pretty much just there to provide conclusion to the story
game is boring as fuck, thank god i tried this before buying the game
thanks again to OP for sharing the game

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
so after reading some comments, pretty much what i expected, there's no pregnancy in this game, lactation and text is not pregnancy. (seriously any game with only game over preggo shouldn't be tagged with "pregnancy", especially if it's only 1 or 2 images)

but there's a dress-up aspect of the game, and i like those too, can i just know what clothes/outfits are there?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Crashed with script errors twice; don't think I'll bother continuing since the game is, in fact, just a boring number grind sim.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Saves:
2 - non virgin, ready to fuck king
19 - virgin, ready to fuck king

The premise of this game is if you're a virgin, each Main Quest differs from non virgin.

I believe the third ending is failing to pay any debt

Edit:
You do not need me to share metadata files. Figure it out yourself. Especially with snarky comments like this. Your first day on Earth? Since when has asking people for things involve insulting them?

Add config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave
First time share save file game?

Last edited:

Sweet12

Oct 8, 2017
Saves:

The premise of this game is if you're a virgin, each Main Quest differs from non virgin.

Add config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave
First time share save file game?

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
Saves:

Pls Add config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 2244861
I was played with joiplay and this shit bug appered

I don't understand you. The game wasn't built for Android, and you're using third-party tooling. Go complain to some joiplay community, or be gracious that the game provided you with a detailed stack trace + error message. Which is exactly everything you need in order to fix this issue on your own, something you should be willing to do since you've made custom modifications to the game anyways.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I don't understand you. The game wasn't built for Android, and you're using third-party tooling. Go complain to some joiplay community, or be gracious that the game provided you with a detailed stack trace + error message. Which is exactly everything you need in order to fix this issue on your own, something you should be willing to do since you've made custom modifications to the game anyways.
The game does have a bug. Here is an example (windows 8.1).
111.jpg
Occurs constantly, the game is downloaded from the OP

By the way, patch 1.03 is available, maybe this bug has been fixed there (but this needs to be checked)

Ariel’s Daily Grind Steam and GOG Patch v1.03

In version 1.03 the bug is the same
111.jpg

Last edited:

wallglued

Jun 21, 2018
for anyone who asked, you can do virgin run yes
the dialogue and scene in story will adjust to your current status of virginity so you won't be forced to have sex
you have like, 3(?) kinds of ending that is pretty much just there to provide conclusion to the story
game is boring as fuck, thank god i tried this before buying the game
thanks again to OP for sharing the game
How do you do virgin ending? Iirc third main quest force you to have sex with the soldier?

Dhedhe

Feb 3, 2019
Saves:

Edit:
You do not need me to share metadata files. Figure it out yourself. Especially with snarky comments like this. Your first day on Earth? Since when has asking people for things involve insulting them?
Hey, you are right about the "insulting people thing", but I guess you really need the additional files.

Reactions: Lorcus Patata

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
How do you do virgin ending? Iirc third main quest force you to have sex with the soldier?
i just keep the charcter virginity until the end and the game just adjust it by giving you scene where she giving titjob or handjob i forget, instead of having sex
if you lost it accidentally by doing any action between missionary, doggy style, or cowgirl during prostitution then the game will give you sex scene instead

Dec 12, 2021
Pretty much:you'll get the notification you got pregnant and she'll be lactating in the cgs. Then after some time, game over because it's too late to abort.
No preggo bulge, no gameplay impact, that's all folks!
Welp, my interest in this game shot straight to zero.

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
wow, the rating is 2.
is it because of the bug or the gameplay.
btw how about the other Kagura games the scarlet demon??
I was waiting for it anyway.
I downloaded the previous translation but the Mtl giving me stroke

2.30 star(s) 13 Votes