Collection Pinup Arion collection [2022-08-14] [ArionArt]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SomeHuman0079

Aug 11, 2020
Someone help me please. I SWEAR I saw another artist with almost the exact same style on this site and downloaded their work. Except their name was started with an O or something. Cant find their work on my computer or any other artist with similar work. Am i Insane? maybe unfortunately. If you know any similar artists with comparable artstyles please let me know. I need answers

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Someone help me please. I SWEAR I saw another artist with almost the exact same style on this site and downloaded their work. Except their name was started with an O or something. Cant find their work on my computer or any other artist with similar work. Am i Insane? maybe unfortunately. If you know any similar artists with comparable artstyles please let me know. I need answers
Olchas?

https://f95zone.to/threads/olchas-collection-2022-03-21-olchas.47571/

SomeHuman0079

Aug 11, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rf96

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
No, it was the exact same semi realistic style that Arion has. Idk maybe i confused Arion for Orion. I believed i downloaded their art but it is nonexistent on my computer. I'm losing my mind

*EDIT* I have looked at every pinup collection on this site and cannot find what i am looking for. I'm insane
Othalam kinda looks similar too. Starts with "O", can be downloaded from this site, but not via personal thread. Mercy Othalam.png

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Looking at his twitter, seems like he stopped doing patreon/gumroad arts and only doing NFT now :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote