WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Since H-level can only increase from main story, is it recommended to ignore sidequests for now? Tried to do a sidequest until I'm stuck to H-level 2 requirement. So that means I should focus doing main story first then sidequests once H-level is maxed?

Or are sidequests missable if you advance the story too much?

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Since H-level can only increase from main story, is it recommended to ignore sidequests for now? Tried to do a sidequest until I'm stuck to H-level 2 requirement. So that means I should focus doing main story first then sidequests once H-level is maxed?

Or are sidequests missable if you advance the story too much?
The sidequests are not missable. If you want to do all the levels of a sidequest after each other, you need to go through most of the main story first. If you want to do a little here and a little there, you can just do whatever. The sidequests are all structured so it won't feel weird to have a long time between the levels.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
The sidequests are not missable. If you want to do all the levels of a sidequest after each other, you need to go through most of the main story first. If you want to do a little here and a little there, you can just do whatever. The sidequests are all structured so it won't feel weird to have a long time between the levels.
What's the penalty/risk if I ignore sub stories when proceeding to the final party of main story? I will get spoiled by sub story characters? Or will I get bad ending?

Last edited:

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
What's the penalty/risk if I ignore sub stories when proceeding to the final party of main story? I will get spoiled by sub story characters? Or will I get bad ending?
You can finish the "main story" without doing the sub stories without consequences or spoilers. I also seem to remember that you get the last H-level increase before the end, when you unlock the final area.
There is a finale story that requires you to have completed the "main story" and all the sub stories to start it.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes