3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BryanZ

Aug 5, 2021
any game that similiar like this? i mean not the gameplay but only the scene where it's 2d cg, animated, has a voice, and you can choose when'd you want to move faster, slower, and coom

Thirsty Froggo

Dec 12, 2021
So, finished the game, unlocked all of the side character's chapters and Endings but there are still some locked ones in the gallery, is there a DLC of this one?

Also, for those looking for the same type of game as this one, I know one which is SpunkStock.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Well, at this point, i just hope that pink sex toy is able to penetrate the blue hair girl anal. Just look at how they draw her nice ass... haizzz. Wish i could somehow interfere with the pictures

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
Notecharts are kinda suck. Not all of them, but some that contains excessive amount of long notes with NOTHING hapenning.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
So, finished the game, unlocked all of the side character's chapters and Endings but there are still some locked ones in the gallery, is there a DLC of this one?

Also, for those looking for the same type of game as this one, I know one which is SpunkStock.
I know it's late, but for everyone else with this question, girls have different endings depending on if you have active ending 1 (red heart) or ending 2 (blue heart). You can switch it by playing needed ending in the story tab. Leave at least 1 girl with red heart and activate ending sequence. Girls with blue hearts are not available to choose but when you choose the one with red heart you will see how other girls ended and corresponding cg. Also there is another ending if everyone have a blue heart. Warning, bad endings are a bit sad, just a little bit.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Does it have memory leaks? Can't do anything about sudden lags.
definitely. On some songs, especially after hitting the long notes, the game goes into absolute trash. So even though the rythm is usually pretty easy, I needed to turn immortality on, otherwise would not be able to beat the level.

Aecor

Dec 4, 2022
Found a fix for being stuck on a slide (Ruri chapter 3 first slide, black screen after Chiyuki's defeat)
The issue has been resolved after changing computer's Region and Language format to English (United States). On Windows 7 this can be done by going to Control Panel>Region and Language>Formats tab.
Note that after applying this change your time/date will be displayed in US format (for example: 3:22 PM 3/9/2023)

(info from steam forums)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes