SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
SOLGANTE AIN'T BEATING BARBATOS THO. HE AIN'T BEATING BARBATOS. NO ONE IS BEATING BARBATOS.

View attachment 3889543
Solgate does have the advantage of a set of armor that makes the mecha completely and utterly safe from damage.
The power of cheat items in ero-games is such, and that is not even taking into consideration that Mikasuki can get cucked by Duston at any point.

Reactions: chaos7

not_a_user_69

Aug 7, 2021
On one hand i agree with you, Duston route was hot. But on another hand i think the two other routes was had less events so i think the other two need more events two balance it.
These new contents are available in free mode, after completing the game.
Sad to know that there won't be new battle contents.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Nothing has been decided but there is a high probability that Kagura will release the DLC

when? well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the dev has already confirmed that they are going to be asking Kagura to translate the DLC.
We don't really have a date, but they did said that they were going to send the data to Kagura after the DLC was released, so it could be a while for us.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yea that is why i ask cause i couldn't figure out which one of them was the real defector, wonder if this will get more in the dlc
I sincerely doubt that we are going to get any real lore expansion during the DLC, since it has been confirmed that the player will be able to find the bonus scenes in the Free Mode after clearing the game. I would love a bit more of a story to go along with the new scenes, but I can´t see it being applied within the context of getting them after beating the game.

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
I sincerely doubt that we are going to get any real lore expansion during the DLC, since it has been confirmed that the player will be able to find the bonus scenes in the Free Mode after clearing the game. I would love a bit more of a story to go along with the new scenes, but I can´t see it being applied within the context of getting them after beating the game.
There was a post on ci-en which showed a briefing in the base and when i translated it it said something about a new threat
Atleast i don't remember this scene from the game
And the post under it says duston route will have a ministory

RedSteel

Oct 3, 2018
Don't make assumption that quick.
Perhaps you will work as scout again, or drive the robot to help out in disasters, or even take promotion videos for the headquarter.
Boss can always assign endless jobs for you, even without the need of an actual result.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Don't make assumption that quick.
Perhaps you will work as scout again, or drive the robot to help out in disasters, or even take promotion videos for the headquarter.
Boss can always assign endless jobs for you, even without the need of an actual result.
Actually, there has already been a confirmation that we will get some battle scenes with Eleanor getting harassed once again in the comms.

image-800 (1).jpg

What we don't know is how many of these scenes we will get in the end, it could be 2 or perhaps 6 new battle scenes.
As far as I know there hasn't been any confirmation in that regard.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I gonna ask question, this dlc from the last Armored battle sorgante or Armored suit sorgante?
I might be making some sort of mistake, but both of those names are the same thing, perhaps you are confused by the fact the official translation gave it a slightly different title?.
In any case, the dlc will be about the game in this very thread and the one out in Steam.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes