grub2

May 4, 2018
ok after spending about an hour on this i must say that it's a big step back from raiougar. constantly having to run across the map for cgs is pretty lame

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
ok after spending about an hour on this i must say that it's a big step back from raiougar. constantly having to run across the map for cgs is pretty lame
then how you get the scene??? 1 click and everything unlock???

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
then how you get the scene??? 1 click and everything unlock???
I think they meant how tiresome it gets to go through the same pattern to unlock cgs. You would think Gaptax would eventually pick up by finally adding fast travel in his games. It also sucks how technically the major parts of the maps around the city are kinda pointless to explore.

grub2

May 4, 2018
I think they meant how tiresome it gets to go through the same pattern to unlock cgs. You would think Gaptax would eventually pick up by finally adding fast travel in his games. It also sucks how technically the major parts of the maps around the city are kinda pointless to explore.
yeah, pretty much this. at least in raiougar it made sense for there to be a map to explore since you could control the wife, it seems they just decided to cut that part out and made it feel far more boring and grindy

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Can't wait for more battle armor sorgante content tbh, kinda wish there was a vanilla no NTR run like in NTRKnight.
Also I find the peeking option with sounds and animations in NTRKnight hotter than what we got in battle armor sorgante where you just have an update in your recollection room and stuff just happens behinds your back.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I remember that in raiougar, you could play as the boyfriend (or was it husband?) and find the gf doing something out in the world but you would only see the sprite of the gf stand next to some guy with the heart icon above their heads.

I'm guessing it's the same here with no pixel animations or such?

Kezla956

May 21, 2022

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
I remember that in raiougar, you could play as the boyfriend (or was it husband?) and find the gf doing something out in the world but you would only see the sprite of the gf stand next to some guy with the heart icon above their heads.

I'm guessing it's the same here with no pixel animations or such?
There are pixel animations

• Red Heart
Reactions: genericplant
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes