desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it normal that this game doesn't have the cumming voice? There is the moan sfx, but it's missing the "OOOOOOOHOOHOH~" moan when she orgasms. It just turns silent which is kind of anti-climatic (heh).

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Doesn't run on joiplay. Gives black screen and when you delete rpgm plugin the game still runs without giving rpgm plugin missing prompt but gives infinite black screen with or without rpgm plugin. I'm using the latest version from patreon too.

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Screenshot_2023-12-09-22-55-37-146_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg any idea what's causing this?. Just a black screen indefinitely when I try to play this game via joiplay.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Damn! end of 2023 and this dev still releasing bottom of the barrel shovelware and everyone's still eating it up. I remember playing RaiOhGar and nothing seems to have changed in terms of structure. The same runtime padding with utter tripe "gameplay".. for reasons, same CG is reused countless times, samey boring scenarios and no animations whatsoever in a scene where live2d has taken off quite a while ago.
What's so different here that he couldn't have told the same story in a doujinshi format?
Oh and they still can't draw genitals, both male and female. LOL

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Damn! end of 2023 and this dev still releasing bottom of the barrel shovelware and everyone's still eating it up. I remember playing RaiOhGar and nothing seems to have changed in terms of structure. The same runtime padding with utter tripe "gameplay".. for reasons, same CG is reused countless times, samey boring scenarios and no animations whatsoever in a scene where live2d has taken off quite a while ago.
What's so different here that he couldn't have told the same story in a doujinshi format?
Oh and they still can't draw genitals, both male and female. LOL
so everyone here is idiot and you the smart one???

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
he is right so the answer that your are looking for is... Yes
you sure??? this shit game is sell more than 10000 copy, how many that smart guy of you sell???

oh wait, he not make game, he not sell anything, and he still talk shit like he know everything about make and sell. what a smart guy i ever see

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me a brief description of the 2nd and 3rd route? I finished the commander route and enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I want to bother with the other two routes yet.

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me a brief description of the 2nd and 3rd route? I finished the commander route and enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I want to bother with the other two routes yet.
they played virtually the same just that the Harry one has other comm stuff and the shota one has a happy ending if you made some correct decisions

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes