Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
New update 28.11.66
He said about In 2024 his top priority is to make an update of battle armour sorgante
And here one of completed custume
View attachment 3211500
Fuck yeah. People were saying that he had no plans to update Sorgante, which I always felt was weird considering Raiohgar was also updated with content after it's initial release, and there's very little content outside of the base. You can potentially spot the NTRing around town, but you can't really do anything about it and you can just view the scenes immediately in the scene viewer anyway. So I hope GapTax introduces more content outside of the base.

BillionsMustDie

Mar 20, 2023
I really hope that he will reuse the idea of live comms molesting for a future game, I loved it !

The final communication interference with the Colonel was top notch, the lagging really adds something to it and it's a bliss to see in the reminescence room the scene without any noise on the screen

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I was thinking that we would change protagonists and decide what route go with the girl, but sadly we play only with the cuck and see what she did in the recollection room, shame, wish we could choose to play with her and corrupt her ourselves FB_IMG_1630353238081.jpg

Jul 27, 2020
I was thinking that we would change protagonists and decide what route go with the girl, but sadly we play only with the cuck and see what she did in the recollection room, shame, wish we could choose to play with her and corrupt her ourselves View attachment 3241959
It's a ntr game heavily focusing on cheating, the thrilling aspect of mystery, of helplessness, and a MC self reflection, feelings on it. You're literally asking one game to be a completely different game.
And yes, if it was a game focusing on a female POV, I would lose interest, as I think most would.

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's a ntr game heavily focusing on cheating, the thrilling aspect of mystery, of helplessness, and a MC self reflection, feelings on it. You're literally asking one game to be a completely different game.
And yes, if it was a game focusing on a female POV, I would lose interest, as I think most would.
Since the last game that Gaptax made was in this way that I described, I was expecting something in that line too, but welp, can't be helped, hope his next game we can choose who we can play with
shrug.jpg

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
MC is doing self-reflection in this game? Where, when? He doesn't have thoughts or any speech besides those small two events in Naji's route and the MC choosing whether he's going to keep Eleanor and confront Naji about the situation or ignore it and lose her.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Gaptax Delivers again! Love status updates and the comm molesting stuff, Is there games with similar stuff on here?

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a way to see the corruption happening while the MC is interacting with Eleanor in the game world like with his previous game. I kinda get taken out of it when i need to go the recollection room everytime i want to see what happen.

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Damn i have a "sprite.isPressed is not a function" error :
1704847427108.png

I have the game downloaded from OP and the antistatic images from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know a solution? I am at 3 bars with the colonel and the young neighbour?

EDIT : I reloaded my last save, and I didn't get any issue comming back there ... a strange bug...

Last edited:

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Damn i have a "sprite.isPressed is not a function" error :
View attachment 3248440

I have the game downloaded from OP and the antistatic images from

Does anyone know a solution? I am at 3 bars with the colonel and the young neighbour?

EDIT : I reloaded my last save, and I didn't get any issue comming back there ... a strange bug...
something funny. You don't need the patch. You can watch the comms without static noise in the recollection room

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
is it possible to play all the routes simultaneously? Cause if i play 1 route i get locked out of the other routes. Any help is appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes