smonkeysm

Mar 8, 2022
Do you have a save file of end of 1.10, which can start 2.0 plus story from the beginning? Thanks
That's what the newly introduced "free mode" is for. Just start new game and go to gallery room, then click the green button at top. You basically start right from the end of 1.10. But if you are asking for the equips then ... you probably have to play from beginning or wait someone to share their save

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Now we only need the person who made a fan translation, or wait for Kagura, honestly i wish they waited until the update, easier to buy all at once, oh well at least i think we will see a release before christmass.

Reactions: Diegoz

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
bruh the new scenes are incredible I can't wait to see them well translated and uncensored this dlc is cream, I thought it couldn't get better but my God!! this is savage

What I don't like is that there is no order. They are unlocked by searching the map and looking at the exclamations and maybe you will unlock the last scene of Nagi and then the fifth scene of the blond guy. There is no more story behind it, it is a scene hunt except with duston who seems to have a bit of history.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
anyone know realistically how long it'd take Kagura to translate the DLC?
It took them 9 months to translate battle suit solgante, this is a dlc the estimate is 3 months if we are lucky to 6 months in the worst case with perhaps delays, gaptax has confirmed that for the hundredth time there will be a translation of part of kagura from his dlc

notice.png

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes