• Yes

Votes: 215 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 45 17.3%

• Total voters

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Used got Dl card points in less than 1 min
P.s. also i found this page, but didn't bother to try it out.

Sep 15, 2024
mirinkanohimariahimesama

Don't do it , don't buy the 20.000Yen BitCash

There is 180 day expiring period

Whether you use it or not

Best to buy 3000 - 5000 Tora Coin with 6 month it should be the best

===========================================================================

Just use VPN , buy from SEAGM ofc register and such
Buy the BitCash , then You will get HIragana /Codes

Use it on Your Fantia page or here , change the XX

hXXps://toracoin.toranoana.jp/bitcash_orders?button=

===========================================================================

Here is how it looks on SEAGM

I think for foreigner You could use MC/Visa
Or Razer Gold

And that's how shit it is to just buy ToraCoin nowadays . meh
thank you for the info.
i see i will need to use a vpn and buy from seagm in order to get toracoins.

yeah i can see why you say it so bad to buy toracoin these days because this is the only decent method to buy toracoin now , since otakumode option is gone.

Herundyi

Apr 29, 2017
Used got Dl card points in less than 1 min
P.s. also i found this page, but didn't bother to try it out.
Hello! What payment method did you use? I paid directly without shop and gpay, payment was pending but after 24 hours it was returned back and I was refused because of some fraudulent actions.

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
Hello! What payment method did you use? I paid directly without shop and gpay, payment was pending but after 24 hours it was returned back and I was refused because of some fraudulent actions.
I think it has to do with how\who you bank with. The credit union I bank with won't let any transactions happen with For Books no matter what method I use. Shop, G-pay, PayPal, nothing. I even called my banks fraud alert hotline to verify with them that I want the transaction, they allow it but Visa doesn't. So nothing goes through.

I think we're out of luck. I don't know how other people have had success with For Books but I have none!

Last edited:

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Can confirm its really easy to buy points through For Books, You don't need a japanese number or address for it.

You just need a master card.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone used For Books to buy points?
I bought a gift card there 12 hours ago and only got an email confirming my order.
Same, my guess is that they treat it semi manually and since it's the weekend... hopefully by tomorrow it'll be fine.
Also didn't see you could only buy one and got 2, so be aware the description says you can only get one while the system lets you multiple.

hoyrixnesdir

Sep 15, 2024
anyone having any luck with mastercard on the forbooks?
wondering as i would get error say card declined even when have enough on card for the item even on a new day in which i have not bought anything. sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. when it does not work you would be left waiting for the points email but only to get some message say order was canceled . but when it does work nd their systems do not think anything is wrong , you would get the code less than 30 minutes after ordering , often much less time than it takes to get a pizza delivered or to get your order inside or at drive through of fastfood resturant, sometimes less than 3 minutes after the order was confirmed successfully.
plan to try again when get new card so hope that this doesnt effect new cards.
will try visa at some point when get one as havent had issue with visa on the site.
as from what i see forbooks is safe method as it is just a site in japanese that mainly sell book with dlsite points as a side product.

as forbooks is listed as a official vendor of legit points according to dlsite :

Did you purchase your code from a legitimate vendor?
If not, your account will be suspended.

Please only purchase from vendors linked under "DLsite Point Service Partner" on the "Purchase Points" page.
:

maybe the payment prosseor of the site is a bit iffy with return costumers and has a 50/50 chance of sometime snot wanting to work and site is prone to give error message even when user has put in all the correct info and didnt mess up the pin or 16digit card number input on checkout page.

anyone able to use any of the other vendors listed to buy points from that dlsite page besides dlpay since it is currently down?
as i tried to visit the viviON BLUE dlsite points page to see if could buy points from that site but it always redirect me to forbooks page before the page fully loads

anyone come across any new ways to buy toracoin?
even if not could anyone here keep eye out for new ways to get toracoin if any should arise and or if otaku mode ever gets the dlsite points/toracoin back and reenables purschase with card option for those products?
as even if they do bring back those products they are as good as gone still for most if the only payment option is paypal since not all visa/mastercard work on paypal , like the prepaid or vitural one time use/ reloadable ones from what i could tell before the dlsite and toracoin products 404 error dissapeared from the site. as tried to buy dlsite point and toracoin with both vitural and prepaid physcial card on otakumode paypal option before they vanished and none of them worked.

Apr 18, 2020
Master card
Can confirm its really easy to buy points through For Books, You don't need a japanese number or address for it.

You just need a master card.
Unfortunately, master card is not a definite solution. My first purchase went through, after that i wanted to purchase more but it doesn't work. Tried to purchase 4 different times to no avail (on different days). All of them got cancelled.

Reactions: hoyrixnesdir

hoyrixnesdir

Sep 15, 2024
Unfortunately, master card is not a definite solution. My first purchase went through, after that i wanted to purchase more but it doesn't work. Tried to purchase 4 different times to no avail (on different days). All of them got cancelled.
yeah mastercard seems to be a hit or miss, sometimes it works , sometimes it doesnt work.

sometimes when going to try again some days after trying , after forgetting when tried it would work.
it is confusing but at least it doesnt seem to always fail to work like with the paypal dlpay method in the event of a human error "wrong pin or card number" or due to some other error. wish there was more than just one way to get points outside of asia....