pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
If anyone has a problem running the game when it crashes when loading the first stage you can you use this instead of downloading the whole Japanese local from windows.

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
This game has some of the driest scenes out there. Everything else about the game is good; story, gameplay, level design. It just seems like the creator wanted to make an H game but something stopped him from fully doing it.
Yep, the scenes are abysmal. Honestly the sounds are just... horrible. Half the first round of animations are just monsters literally breaking your bones.

Reactions: Beats9821

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
very confusing game, its like either create a H game or take the content out and just release an actual game? as far as contents concerned most ecchi manga has dirtier content so unless you want to play it as a game I wouldnt really bother tbh

Reactions: kali7244

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
it’s not the worst as a game but not having any (lewd) scenes between fuko and patris is just… a shame, really.

story not long enough + no afterstory scene is what kills it.
but do I go back to pronant?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, I was a huge fan of the original "Arms Bless" game, so here's hoping this one lives up to the same quality standard.
For whoes, who played the previous one and this one or only this second game. IF you compare them/it with
Seal of Lutellaria
What will you say?
I would probably say, "I've never heard of that game before, but now I'm inclined to check it out and get back to you."

Reactions: Trapperxxk

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Well, I was a huge fan of the original "Arms Bless" game, so here's hoping this one lives up to the same quality standard.

I would probably say, "I've never heard of that game before, but now I'm inclined to check it out and get back to you."
"Seal of Luttellaria" is very futa game, like it's prequel.

Reactions: kali7244

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
To be honest, there are too many levels, and the adult content is too scarce. The difficulty is not exactly low. Overall, the gaming experience is somewhat nuanced.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes