5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Hey, guys!
I am changing the release date of the upcoming pack, because I feel that I need more time to get the result that will satisfy me.
On August 1st, I will not be withdrawing money. You may see this information in the header of my patreon page.
You will be charged only on September 1st.

As you've noticed in the last few months I've changed my style; and also lately I've been having problems with deadlines, these two factors are related. It takes longer to draw in this style, and I still can't get used to it, which is why I thought I could draw this comic in July. I also don't like to feel stressed about deadlines (which I can't meet) and I don't want to disappoint you and lower the quality of the drawings for the sake of quantity.
Sorry to postpone again, and thank you for being patient with me! I really appreciate it! ❤
Anyway, nothing has changed, I will be more comfortable drawing this comic with the release being moved to September.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Previews of exclusive pages more than one month before release is actually a good sign. That has never been the case yet.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes