5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
I used to like Aromas art and to be a nonstop subscriber, but this immense focus on mostly Elsa and Gwen is somehow getting too much now. The packs with Twitter-chan and Uraraka last summer were definitely the highlights in 2022. I also remember her original character Lilu, a very hot catgirl she created once. Which we've never ever seen again after her very 1st appearance.

Too bad she abandoned her.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Futanari are mystical (female gender) creatures, even if their sex varies. Trans folk transition from one gender to another.

We have a combined futa/trans tag at the site, which makes this more easily confused.

We'll be addressing that limitation in a future site update. Until then, there's no need to debate these genres or character types actually existing in a game. They are both legit where/when present.

Thanks.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Futanari are mystical (female gender) creatures, even if their sex varies. Trans folk transition from one gender to another.

We have a combined futa/trans tag at the site, which makes this more easily confused.

We'll be addressing that limitation in a future site update. Until then, there's no need to debate these genres or character types actually existing in a game. They are both legit where/when present.

Thanks.​
1675268856379.png

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
i love this guy's art but his sex scenes are so boring, they're too motionless.
The little variety does the rest. The artist is using just very few chars over and over again. I dont know any other one having such an obsession for Gwen and Elsa.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i love this guy's art but his sex scenes are so boring, they're too motionless.
That's kind of inevitable when NSFW artists essentially reuse the same image multiple times with minor variations to make one sex “scene”. I know they do it to save time, but it comes at the cost of other things.

Reactions: piercingWinds

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
double bruh, also she stopped posting herself iirc
yeah which is a shame, I thought it was going to be a regular thing, I thought it was the whole "something really awesome" milestone that she hit around that time but she never mentioned anything about it

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes