3.70 star(s) 71 Votes

rozenbaun

Jul 21, 2021
lmao people fighting on NTR and some even mentioning NTRMAN as the creator name but forgot ntr could mean netorare or netori so it still count if MC is also doing the stealing

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I really don't understand the people talking about netorase, the mc doesn't show any sign of enjoyment watching his wife getting pounded by other guys

Reactions: LycraPawn

MxDantexM

Jun 4, 2020
I can't beat the A S D W challenge of the sixth day holiday. Does anyone know what happens when you win or if they have the save?

Dex222001

Jul 22, 2024
Does anyone know how to fix the Voice-over language? It keeps coming out as british for me even though I've set it to JP.

Reactions: 1s2Ab

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
This writing is so lazy, almost unplayable. Is she a NPC ? No human reaction the entire game and she immediatly accepts to get fucked by the indigenous people. It feels terrible, can't fap to this poor quality. So bad it makes me angry... :mad:

Last edited:

tungvandiem

May 8, 2020
View attachment 3853670

Overview:
When a zombie outbreak terrorizes the world,
two brave scientists are sent on a mission to find the secrets of the only thing that can save them.
The “moonflower” plant is said to hold be a miraculous herb with unimaginable healing properties,
that may be used as a cure, the only problem is there is only one place on earth that has them.

Join John and Claire as they venture onto the mysterious island hoping for answers,
but they soon realize that “certain” secrets come at a price.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-21
Developer: NTRMAN -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(64): - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Win(86): - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3853786 View attachment 3853663 View attachment 3853696 View attachment 3853782 View attachment 3853784 View attachment 3853700 View attachment 3853717 View attachment 3853715 View attachment 3853781 View attachment 3853716 View attachment 3853785 View attachment 3853719 View attachment 3853779 View attachment 3853780 View attachment 3853783 View attachment 3853701 View attachment 3853787 View attachment 3853788
TY sir

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
l
has anyone having problem with the japanese audio?
the voices switches english
I got that bug too , i reset my game few times but it's not working, it seems like the jap voice over isn't complete yet so he filled it with English voice . This probably gonna be fixed in his next hot fix

Reactions: doppel222

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
lmao people fighting on NTR and some even mentioning NTRMAN as the creator name but forgot ntr could mean netorare or netori so it still count if MC is also doing the stealing
NTR,Netorase,netori,same thing(well,not really,but their common theme is infidelity and cheating)in general a ntr enjoyer will like all that and vanilla lovers will hate it,but now that ntrman release a game with a part of vanilla becomes VANILLAMAN?c'mon man,is NTRMAN,he specializes in ntr genre,its true we dont ask for the next ANA KARENINA but at least an good and well pace/slow corrupt story,but i think his games are focus in great sex scenes with ntr tag more that count with a worked script,i mean,most of erotic game creator dont achieve the quality points of ntrman(referring to designs,animations,voices,setting),which i believe its better than 3 hours of dialogue with statics illustrations,he made a game with large amount of scenes and the half are in mc view only to be a more diverse work,only that,is for having more than one flavor,but not for that it become a vanilla game,the theme of other men taking the wife is the core of the story and if is of your taste there is the option of get other women,truly this work was one of the most wanted of ntrman fans and its a shame that dissapoint to some people but its still being of ntr genre,also,the vanilla people will not come near any thing with ntr word,is like sun to vampires for them,although there may be people that asks if ntr is avoidable(seriously,wtf with that,its a ntrman game)

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes