3.70 star(s) 71 Votes

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Not really a fan of this one. There is no mystery NTR and half of the scenes are with the husband.

No buildup at all either, doesn't feel as good as his prev work.

Maybe I had too high expectations for this idk...
I felt exactly like that. It was a little disappointing, especially considering that this game takes place in one of the best NTRMAN comics, which has all of this.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
"I doubt his future games will change drastically. He got a low effort formula now people are paying for."
This, people paying for that shit are completely braindead. For them if it is from NTRMAN it's always perfect, they have no critical sense (people give 5 stars to a game with bugs, mid story with no buildup and pacing). He could give the worst game possible that they would still be ok with it. The game is ok but people should agree that there is some flaws

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I managed the second but the third is just flat out bullshit, even the AI can barely gain points because of how many red fish there are, I was ntr route first time I played that one, so I had to leave it running in the background for 5 minutes for him to get enough fish.
Yeah I managed to beat the second as well, not really sure how I'm gonna go about the third.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm still at the early parts of the game, and I dont know why JP voice keeps switching back and forth with EN voice. Is this a bug? or JP voice not yet fully implemented? If that's the case, im just gonna wait for a while then.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Even with the pause + click glitch, the third racing challenge is still hard as fuck, and the third fishing one seems downright unbeatable lol, was this playtested at all?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
This, people paying for that shit are completely braindead. For them if it is from NTRMAN it's always perfect, they have no critical sense (people give 5 stars to a game with bugs, mid story with no buildup and pacing). He could give the worst game possible that they would still be ok with it. The game is ok but people should agree that there is some flaws
As far im aware everyone acknowledge that the game has bugs, and the phasing is bad.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I'm still at the early parts of the game, and I dont know why JP voice keeps switching back and forth with EN voice. Is this a bug? or JP voice not yet fully implemented? If that's the case, im just gonna wait for a while then.
JP voice replace EN because those parts arent recorded. The game probably checks for any voice left before choosing no voice.

Mimimcy

Dec 30, 2017
Thought TOTD was better. Walking around in this game felt like a waste of time but could of been very different if you were able to stumble upon scenes because you went a certain way on a certain day. Also the proofreader fell asleep at the wheel lol.

Reactions: Kracked and NewSeal
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes