3.70 star(s) 70 Votes

NinjaNub29

Jan 28, 2022
By your logic if i like black women i'm homosexual, after all interracial goes both ways. Kinda funny you making all this fuss in one of the few games of ntrman where there is a black male when its normally the opposite way. Just put a racist flag on your forehead.
no youre not because you are attracted to black WOMEN not men, as interracial lovers that fantasize about black men like. also its racist to fetishsize a race if your dumbass didnt know that. black people are people, not props. you probably get attracted when you see a black man in public. its not that hard to grasp that youre gay for liking black men and having a fetish for them

NinjaNub29

Jan 28, 2022
fr i actually prefer either through female perspective completely like fleeting iris.. or the guy who corrupts like as u said ntr legend.. yeah i personally prefer netori.. but i guess netorare has more demand.. solution for that is i mostly skip mc's dialogues except scenes where mc is peeping during scene with hes monologue so i dont get attached to mc that much
the difference between hating AOTG and other random interracial games, is its made my NTRMAN. interracial ntr games tend to be much less successful due to their liking of a less popular audience. this is NTRMANs second time making this terrible decision. its sucks to see his talent go in the garbage disposal. If he makes this mistake again, I will probably drop NTRMAN completely instead of just pausing my billing. I'm sure a lot of people, probably the majority of his fans, would do the same.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
the difference between hating AOTG and other random interracial games, is its made my NTRMAN. interracial ntr games tend to be much less successful due to their liking of a less popular audience. this is NTRMANs second time making this terrible decision. its sucks to see his talent go in the garbage disposal. If he makes this mistake again, I will probably drop NTRMAN completely instead of just pausing my billing. I'm sure a lot of people, probably the majority of his fans, would do the same.
okay u quoted on wrong reply.. but again.. u made 1 star review.. not based on gameplay, graphics, story.. theres a difference between review and an opinion based on your taste and not the actual product performance.. ur just including ur personal bais and giving it 1 star rating.. ur financial decision of supporting that artist or not is completely ur choice.. if u cant find artist's work to u r free to stop it.. hell u can even rant abt all that stuff in comments.. u r free to express ur personal bais in comments.. but while reviewing u have to leave that outta window and think abt it through games performance, graphics and story.. making it "interracial" is creators choice.. just like how its "ntr" not everyone likes it.. but thats the point.. its made for niche audience and if creator is willing to take the risk its totally fine.. show ur dissatisfaction through ur financial support and comment insted of reviews based on personal taste.. weather game is interracial or not everyone can see it through screenshots.. u dont have to specifically go in reviews and rant abt it

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
Bro, you are just a racist.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Most stupid take i have ever seen and by your choice of words you are: A) a minor that thinks him saying "if you don't do this i will not 'support' it" or B) a 'fan' that thinks dropping 5$ on a development/product gives him the right to own said project. Your support is optional and believe me i'm pretty sure ntrman could care less if ur racist ass stop supporting him, you are not the first one to do a trantum or will you be the last. The stupidity of saying ntrman fans will stop supporting him just because of a fetish is stupid when his numbers keep getting bigger. Wake up to reality brat, this is not a fairy tale.

rahahaha

Sep 13, 2024
Double click on island ( main menu ),
If you're using new verision released recently, just double on mainmenu around those Lotus?/Flower, and after the *Thank you!* Message pops, go check gallery.
hey man, that ikapati and claire scene is just a special clip? Kinda wanna play from the start just to find that in the game

Reactions: Koime22

Tolma4

Aug 31, 2018
Arrival of the Goddess comic was better.

The Biggest Problem in this game for me that there is no real ntr. "We fight and winner fuck the girl" is not ntr. Threre is no corrupton part, no tension, no feeling of lost.

And NTRman can fix this problem easly. He need just add hidden/voyer ntr scenes. And, for funny suprprise, there is place in game for that already - days than Claire is resting.

For example, you fail one of the first trials - next day John find out that his wife are going to bath in river naked with tribes people. You fail second trial - John disciver that next day some tribal brat visit wife tent and gave her back (and bare ass) massage. After that event Claire wear braless top and string in public. And if you fail last trial, she get nipple piercing and sexy tattoos (only for ritual of corse) before a ceremony.

Thats just examples, it can be scenes with teaching tribal men polaroid (and adding their naked photos together on wife desk) or trying on different tribal sexy clothes.

That will be a progression. Thats what should be.
So lame...

Reactions: Alrearde

GxZero14

Sep 29, 2018
Arrival of the Goddess comic was better.

The Biggest Problem in this game for me that there is no real ntr. "We fight and winner fuck the girl" is not ntr. Threre is no corrupton part, no tension, no feeling of lost.

And NTRman can fix this problem easly. He need just add hidden/voyer ntr scenes. And, for funny suprprise, there is place in game for that already - days than Claire is resting.

For example, you fail one of the first trials - next day John find out that his wife are going to bath in river naked with tribes people. You fail second trial - John disciver that next day some tribal brat visit wife tent and gave her back (and bare ass) massage. After that event Claire wear braless top and string in public. And if you fail last trial, she get nipple piercing and sexy tattoos (only for ritual of corse) before a ceremony.

Thats just examples, it can be scenes with teaching tribal men polaroid (and adding their naked photos together on wife desk) or trying on different tribal sexy clothes.

That will be a progression. Thats what should be.
So lame...
It was a golden opportunity for NTRMAN to rise to the top, quality art and a cliché but well-executed narrative could carry the game despite its gameplay

It just had to maintain the mystery, put in voyeuristic scenes and bring corruption while playing

The comic, although not very graphic, did better

Reactions: randomguylol68

RidleyX

Oct 8, 2018
is there a gallery unlock?
I'm not sure if it works in version 1.05, but in version 1.02, on the title screen with the helicopter flying over the island, click on the island. Everything should be unlocked. There are 3 random title screens now, so you might need to try a few times to get the island title screen.

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes