Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Artemis [0.5.1] [digi.B] Walkthrough/ Improvements/ Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
What's the ETA on the mod update?
Mod Updated enjoy and sorry for take me so much time but i need to redone all the mod and make som changes so you can see all scenes also add a cheat mod to increast your money and the girl points.

I appreciate your comments and if you find any error or bug let me know here or join my discord and let me know there.

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
Mod Updated enjoy and sorry for take me so much time but i need to redone all the mod and make som changes so you can see all scenes also add a cheat mod to increast your money and the girl points.

I appreciate your comments and if you find any error or bug let me know here or join my discord and let me know there.
Mega link isnt working.

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Is there a way to disable the scenes only available with the mod and play as the developer intended? I really don't like to change the game past the walkthrough.

Reactions: 2382dudubes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
I dislike the forced removal of choices and instead buggy combining stuff. also doesn't work properly, e.g. totally skips zelda option+scene (chill home, etc).
If you are using mod version 0.2.1b You need first chill at home then call Katie and last one call zelda

dejavuuu

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 1101839

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add some improvements to see all scenes.
Add a Cheat Mod for money and Girl Points

Note: Start a New Game is Required.
Note 2: In the 5th preview picture to unlock her the password is her name "vladimirovna"

Updated: 2021-08-22
Game/Creator: Artemis / digi.B - F95zone
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.2.1
Game Version: 0.2.1
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port made by
Android Port by Jeevant (need update)

View attachment 1101871 View attachment 1101872 View attachment 1365122 View attachment 1365123 View attachment 1365124 View attachment 1365125
how do i want to place the file?

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Qmil679 Said For Scrappy's Walkthrough/mod So Im stealing your Reply lol.
Have a little patience, maybe? :)
The game just came out today, give him some time.
AdanGC is not a machine that will update the mod as soon as a new update comes out.
He needs time and he also have a personal life. Thanks Qmil679 couldn't say it any better

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes