Nov 18, 2020
is there any consequence for involving my MC with multiple LI's? Like do I really need a save for each LI in the game? Hope not hehe

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
is there any consequence for involving my MC with multiple LI's? Like do I really need a save for each LI in the game? Hope not hehe
Don't think so, per the Dev notes, harem is planned, but just don't expect one massive bisexual orgy with all the L.I. + the MC. Personally I'm fine with that since that always seemed too unrealistic, beyond casually dating multiple girls simultaneously and they were ok with it. Dev mentioned the MC will have plenty of opportunities to 'date' around and most likely just narrow down to a single girl or throuple/mini-harem at the end.

Reactions: Blackheartz-NSFW

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not yet...sadly outside of spank bank fantasy material, no sexy time with her. At the moment she's firmly mutually friend-zoned, even though I'd pick her over everyone but June and Zelda...maybe Reina....:unsure:
Kindra is easily best girl, there's no choice there, her only competition would have been Super-Mom (even without the potential incest fetish). That said, Katy and Zelda both make VERY strong cases for themselves as #2. June is pretty close too.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Kindra is easily best girl, there's no choice there, her only competition would have been Super-Mom (even without the potential incest fetish). That said, Katy and Zelda both make VERY strong cases for themselves as #2. June is pretty close too.
I was actually surprised out of all the L.I., I would have assumed we'd get the option to start a romantic/friends with benefits path with Kindra by now, especially considering how much the MC's mom tried to not so subtlety nudge the MC to pick her over Vulvamort. Do we know if Kindra ever had a crush on the MC back in high school? Don't know if they always just friend-zoned each other, which would make it tougher to now start something as more than just platonic friends.

I do like Katy, she's both sweet and adorable, while having a healthy sexual appetite and isn't embarrassed or ashamed by it, and damn does she fuck good. :love: Zelda to me is also very adorable, sexy if a little innocent/naïve, and definitely would like to progress with her. Thank God we had the option to spend time with both of them via the walkthrough Mod, don't think I could pick between them yet. The only other girl (outside of Kindra) who's gf material is June, too bad she's not available for any type of relationship at the moment. You could tell, even doing a FWB arrangement was something she was not sure of despite wanting to sleep with the MC.

On a side note, given how many throw away comments Kindra has made to let us know how secure she is in her bisexuality, like ogling June, etc., I'm not sure even if we can get 'DJ KINK' to make an appearance at the sorority, that I would trust her to keep her hands to herself. Yes I know its not cool to cock-block a friend, but when I'm actively interested in pursuing that friend, the last thing I want is to tempt her with unnecessary temptations...at least until after we can see if we can get out of the friend-zone.

Lastly, as for Mom, I'm kind of dreading that flashback... she was a great Mom to the MC, hot as hell and her loss on top of everything else the MC has gone through really makes him sympathetic. In a fucked up way, its probably better she's not around as too many people will start to complain why she isn't a L.I.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I was actually surprised out of all the L.I., I would have assumed we'd get the option to start a romantic/friends with benefits path with Kindra by now, especially considering how much the MC's mom tried to not so subtlety nudge the MC to pick her over Vulvamort. Do we know if Kindra ever had a crush on the MC back in high school? Don't know if they always just friend-zoned each other, which would make it tougher to now start something as more than just platonic friends.

I do like Katy, she's both sweet and adorable, while having a healthy sexual appetite and isn't embarrassed or ashamed by it, and damn does she fuck good. :love: Zelda to me is also very adorable, sexy if a little innocent/naïve, and definitely would like to progress with her. Thank God we had the option to spend time with both of them via the walkthrough Mod, don't think I could pick between them yet. The only other girl (outside of Kindra) who's gf material is June, too bad she's not available for any type of relationship at the moment. You could tell, even doing a FWB arrangement was something she was not sure of despite wanting to sleep with the MC.

On a side note, given how many throw away comments Kindra has made to let us know how secure she is in her bisexuality, like ogling June, etc., I'm not sure even if we can get 'DJ KINK' to make an appearance at the sorority, that I would trust her to keep her hands to herself. Yes I know its not cool to cock-block a friend, but when I'm actively interested in pursuing that friend, the last thing I want is to tempt her with unnecessary temptations...at least until after we can see if we can get out of the friend-zone.

Lastly, as for Mom, I'm kind of dreading that flashback... she was a great Mom to the MC, hot as hell and her loss on top of everything else the MC has gone through really makes him sympathetic. In a fucked up way, its probably better she's not around as too many people will start to complain why she isn't a L.I.
Katy's sex scene is my most favorite sex scene in any game I've ever played, Kindra is the best girl was written on the stone. About Mc's mom, even she's still alive she'll not be an LI for sure, dev said he will make the same model as an LI in his next project(which is still far from that). I'll be happy if she's not around in the future, sexy milf mother is something else, that's why if she comes back it would be devastated for me to not be able to romance her LOL

The not an LI(right?) milf mother in Intertwined is already hurt enough for me :cry:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Katy's sex scene is my most favorite sex scene in any game I've ever played, Kindra is the best girl was written on the stone. About Mc's mom, even she's still alive she'll not be an LI for sure, dev said he will make the same model as an LI in his next project(which is still far from that). I'll be happy if she's not around in the future, sexy milf mother is something else, that's why if she comes back it would be devastated for me to not be able to romance her LOL

The not an LI(right?) milf mother in Intertwined is already hurt enough for me :cry:
Agree about Katy and Kindra...and MC's mom. Further, Re: Intertwined...seriously!! After that tease scene where you see her topless, not to mention earning + points with her only for her NOT to be a L.I. was kind of fucked up. Sadly, the only milf available is the teacher, and that's only if you skip out on the Lexi lewd scene.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Agree about Katy and Kindra...and MC's mom. Further, Re: Intertwined...seriously!! After that tease scene where you see her topless, not to mention earning + points with her only for her NOT to be a L.I. was kind of fucked up. Sadly, the only milf available is the teacher, and that's only if you skip out on the Lexi lewd scene.
I think another MILF you can romance is your mom's best friend (mom of your childhood friend, goddamit I can't remember any of the character names in that game LOL), she's my favorite milf in the game though, there's a scene in the latest update that she's fantasized about having sex with MC. So I'm pretty sure she's an LI.

About mom, yeah, if it's not gonna happen why does the dev need to make such a hot mom, as you said he teased us a lot, and also the flashback scene!? WHY!!? Why does the dev need to show her sex scene if she's not an LI? God, he blue balled me so hard at this point. Another thing is that I can't choose between Lis in this game, there's too many LIs (in a bad way for me), it's a very hard choice to make because it obviously not gonna have a harem path, but if the mom is a possible option that's mean my problem will automatically vanish LOL

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What are you talking about, you heathens? We are all adults, no?
You can and should romance your mom - dates, flowers, gifts, getaways.
Not doing the dirty is one thing, but cutting your own moms off being a good child is wrong!

I think another MILF you can romance is your mom's best friend (mom of your childhood friend, goddamit I can't remember any of the character names in that game LOL), she's my favorite milf in the game though, there's a scene in the latest update that she's fantasized about having sex with MC. So I'm pretty sure she's an LI.

About mom, yeah, if it's not gonna happen why does the dev need to make such a hot mom, as you said he teased us a lot, and also the flashback scene!? WHY!!? Why does the dev need to show her sex scene if she's not an LI? God, he blue balled me so hard at this point. Another thing is that I can't choose between Lis in this game, there's too many LIs (in a bad way for me), it's a very hard choice to make because it obviously not gonna have a harem path, but if the mom is a possible option that's mean my problem will automatically vanish LOL
Yes there are - they all love you so much more, they wanna spend even more time with you!

Don't think so, per the Dev notes, harem is planned, but just don't expect one massive bisexual orgy with all the L.I. + the MC. Personally I'm fine with that since that always seemed too unrealistic, beyond casually dating multiple girls simultaneously and they were ok with it. Dev mentioned the MC will have plenty of opportunities to 'date' around and most likely just narrow down to a single girl or throuple/mini-harem at the end.
Game oN!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Well we will be getting some kind of milf and harem action according to the planned content on the OP. As for the type of harem, the Dev Notes pretty much spells out exactly what kind of harem to expect, so lucky for us, unless we only want to pick one L.I., we may still get the option for more than one (throuple, poly-relationship, mini-harem, etc.) girl to end up with at the end.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Well we will be getting some kind of milf and harem action according to the planned content on the OP. As for the type of harem, the Dev Notes pretty much spells out exactly what kind of harem to expect, so lucky for us, unless we only want to pick one L.I., we may still get the option for more than one (throuple, poly-relationship, mini-harem, etc.) girl to end up with at the end.
Oh, really? But, sadly my favorite ones seem not to have anything to do with each other :cry:

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020
Artemis Update102521.jpg

Good morning!

There was a lot on my plate this week with Artemis work, the whole week flew by quickly. I did run into a small issue with one of the batches I rendered. Kindra's workshop is a pretty grand location. Several misc props, her roadster, and her bikes. Then MC, Kindra, and also Artemis really shot up the amount of ram used. I upgraded my main PC to 128GB of ram earlier this year, so I didn't run into this issue while doing test renders. But the animation PC and secondary render machine are only at 32GB. So, I'll be optimizing the textures as well as upgrading the ram. Regardless, I was able to finish my queue this week.

I worked a bit on the code as well. I wanted to mention that I will be removing the "favorites" feature from the music app. Each chapter introduces around 30 tracks of music and the amount of code involved for the favorites feature is pretty significant and definitely could be prone to major bugs. It was the reason why I didn't update the tracks featured in CH2 to show the new music due to potential bugs. I mean, the phone locks you out from changing tracks while in story mode anyway. You'll still be able to browse tracks and change them when exploring. On that note, I'll be making changes to the music page on the main menu. Currently, it features Zelda since it was to represent the legal mumbo of royalty-free music. Now it will feature DJKink and it will be a proper music room that features all tracks.

Currently, I'm at 542 story renders, and three animations were completed this week. This week will be another busier than usual week as I work on inserting the renders that are done so far into the code. In CH2 I did this toward the end and it became a tedious process to code in so many renders in one sitting. Especially with the number of sequenced images I used in CH2. So now I'll be breaking them up instead of doing it all at once. And of course, working on more renders and animations.
Lastly, I'll be working on Halloween renders this week as well. With how much I've got going on this week with Artemis development, it won't be high on my list. But you can expect to start seeing some come in sometime during next weekend.

That said, be safe if you plan on going out!
Have a great week, everyone!
digi.B

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
There was a lot on my plate this week with Artemis work, the whole week flew by quickly. I did run into a small issue with one of the batches I rendered. Kindra's workshop is a pretty grand location. Several misc props, her roadster, and her bikes. Then MC, Kindra, and also Artemis really shot up the amount of ram used. I upgraded my main PC to 128GB of ram earlier this year, so I didn't run into this issue while doing test renders. But the animation PC and secondary render machine are only at 32GB. So, I'll be optimizing the textures as well as upgrading the ram. Regardless, I was able to finish my queue this week.
I'm very happy I support you through Patreon. The RAM must touch the wall.

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1493588_1.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1493589_2.gif
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1493590_4.gif