Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah that screen doesn't darken, I can't click on the fridge either that was never given as an option.

I can use the 2 buttons on the side of that phone screen, the music and character ones but the screen itself does nothing.

The only way i got it to work was to reload a save back from the first version of the game when they were at the apartment- now i don't know if that will mess up the rest of the game but we will see. but i am in the same boat- the music doesn't work i can only click the laptop desk and the dj booth and nothing really happens when i do that

Reactions: Avaron1974

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah that screen doesn't darken, I can't click on the fridge either that was never given as an option.

I can use the 2 buttons on the side of that phone screen, the music and character ones but the screen itself does nothing.
Avaron1974, BDI, stewscotia, and anyone else having this issue :

I'm attaching some quick saves I made to get you through the 2 free-roam events. This very strange issue aside, the game is awesome enough that you should play it. I made these on a mod-free install so they SHOULD work for anyone, modded game or not, just drop them in your "C:\Users\(YOUR NAME HERE)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\_ARTEMIS.[memories]" folder. They use Page 1's first and second save slots. The first one is right after Kindra's free-roam, the 2nd one is for right after the INK house. I believe I collected all the image archive things and got all the memories although I only got the Katy Doggy / Zoe BJ ones, not their alternatives. Snag Scrappy's mod or something to unlock everything if you like. The actual "progress" save (slot 2 after the INK house) has the MC fantasize about Kindra and have sex with Katy before the competition. All "ideal" choices were made in dialogues. I did have to enable the dev console to allow enough cash to pay for both June's tip and the pizza with Kindra, but that shouldn't have any impact on your game at all. I hope.

Also, you may want to change the MC's name since I named him "Insert YourNameHere", which can be done through the phone. Yeah, I know, that's what's giving you guys issues, but this SHOULD work...hopefully. If not, use UnRen, open the dev console and type (without the " quotes) : "name= u'FirstName'", hit enter, then type : "proLN= u'LastName'", hit enter again, and finally type : "proFN= 'FirstName LastName'". Obviously you do all that using whatever name you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final Note : For whatever reason the forum is giving me issues attaching the saves, so hopefully this works. Assuming you can actually download these, you'll need to remove the garbage stuff at the front of the file names and make sure they're named "1-LT1" and "1-2-LT1" for the game to find them once you drop them in the folder.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I was stucked on kendra's apartment too, what worked for me was:
Go to the renpy folder (c:>users>"your user">appData>roaming>renpy) and delete Artemis game's folder, then you run the game again as a ADM and start a new game.
i think the old saves there messes up with something.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Can someone help me, how do you unlock the sweetest girl memory?
I believe you have to flirt with her when you arrive at the INK house instead of being cordial. ...and now that I think about it, that may screw over any Katy fans (anyone with good taste) that needs to use those saves I uploaded, lol. ...umm...download the mod guys! :LOL:

Reactions: asdf.fdsa

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
BUUHH!! She could not handle the big one (n) :( Anyways nice update and yeah love the humor In this game :D

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
BUUHH!! She could not handle the big one (n) :( Anyways nice update and yeah love the humor In this game :D
That's a good thing on many levels imo...not the least of which is blue-balling her and making her want some MC attention in the hopefully near future. :sneaky:

asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
I believe you have to flirt with her when you arrive at the INK house instead of being cordial. ...and now that I think about it, that may screw over any Katy fans (anyone with good taste) that needs to use those saves I uploaded, lol. ...umm...download the mod guys! :LOL:
Fuck, that's right. But it's weird that if you want scene with her in chapter 2 you can't have the one in chapter 1.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Fuck, that's right. But it's weird that if you want scene with her in chapter 2 you can't have the one in chapter 1.
You aren't wrong, but even getting to that scene makes you choose between Katy and Zelda. Making us pick between the 2 best girls from INK is just evil! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Pleasantly surprised by this one. Just finished my first playthrough and it was great. Now I am just mad I gotta wait for updates and cant play the whole story yet. Adding this one to the watched list!

Reactions: Vildain
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes