SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
Awesome mods, thanks for your work!
I was replaying from the start and when we get to the choice of how to speak with Katy at the door, we have cordial, flirt or your new choice: both.
If you pick something else than both, the game crashed after a while
Because the variable set to allow the "both" choice, isn't set to False by default.
I initialized it at L4172 before the choice menu and it's working now.
In case you wanted to fix that in the future.
I looked 6 pages from the last one and no-one was mentioning it, but if it's already mention then sorry.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Another absolutely great update! Digi has created such a well developed story and characters. The ending of chapter 3 has to be one of the best endings to a chapter on this site. From the ending were introduced to a newish face and unfortunately, an old face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the great work Digi!

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
digi.B so not only did you make Cassandra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... and she is supposed to be a LI? way to ruin the game in my opinion, guess this is my cue to stop playing future updates, I kind of knew this after 0.2 since it was hinted there was something going on with those 2... guess I was right after all.
And btw don't put "harem" tag in planned content if all the endings will be only with 1 or 2 girls, cause that will be baiting content the game is not going to have, being able to fuck many girls doesn't make a game a harem.
Kind of a shame you did go this route with the plot of Cass but good luck, the road won't be easy xD
Wait so i played till chapter 3, I'm pretty sure Cassie is suppose to be the main antagonist of the game not a Li.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
damn is it just me or do you guys also want to fuck Cass more because she is evil? hopefully we could get that going
YES! I want to fuck her, but not the way you're thinking, LOL. I hate Cuntsandra so much! Someone said that Dev might build a redemption arc for her. Maybe, ai might forgive her, but I don't want anythint AT ALL wih her. She can "pay for her sins" and be happy, but FAR AWAY from MC and his babies (Kindra and June for me).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Indeed! But I can't choose between June and Kindra. It is too hard! Damn! They are thr best ones BY FAR! I really hope that they can start something together and MC starts a relationship with both of them. It is my PERFECT ending.
I know.... damn hard choice....
But seeing how they interacted at the marathon, I think there's hope for that perfect ending :giggle:
Don't forget June is apparently a KK-Mom fangirl AND they're likely to bring her onboard their whole secret project thing, if only to save Koko. Add to that ALL the extra rooms down in Tony Star...err...Kindra's doomsday bunker and I could actually see a few people moving in for the sake of getting Artemis up and running. It's pretty easily written if digi.B wants to go that route. I honestly don't really know why the whole bunker was introduced otherwise.

I'm not saying a harem ending is likely or anything, but maybe a throuple.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
YES! I want to fuck her, but not the way you're thinking, LOL. I hate Cuntsandra so much! Someone said that Dev might build a redemption arc for her. Maybe, ai might forgive her, but I don't want anythint AT ALL wih her. She can "pay for her sins" and be happy, but FAR AWAY from MC and his babies (Kindra and June for me).
Like after we broke her mentally so much that Vulvamort became another woman? Well I could think to do it in that case....
Naaaaah, not working....

• Haha
Reactions: underoath27
Jul 20, 2020
Updated for v0.3.0
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
A few things:
1. Thank you so much for making a walkthrough mod on this VN.
2. In ch. 3, you go visit either zelda or Katy (I only had the Katy option), but when Katy asks for a quickie or you decline, you get more katy points if you decline. Is this correct?

Reactions: letaonchik

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Don't forget June is apparently a KK-Mom fangirl AND they're likely to bring her onboard their whole secret project thing, if only to save Koko. Add to that ALL the extra rooms down in Tony Star...err...Kindra's doomsday bunker and I could actually see a few people moving in for the sake of getting Artemis up and running. It's pretty easily written if digi.B wants to go that route. I honestly don't really know why the whole bunker was introduced otherwise.

I'm not saying a harem ending is likely or anything, but maybe a throuple.
I really don't care about a harem ending, my perfect ending is MC, June, Kindra and Koko living happily together. Yea yea, I know, the other girls are awesome too (and I mean GIRLS not that demon Vulvamort), but June and Kindra are the best ones. I may play again for the other routes but my first one is Kindra and June.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Like after we broke her mentally so much that Vulvamort became another woman? Well I could think to do it in that case....
Naaaaah, not working....
Well, I'm not sure why she is like that and IF there is a good reason to explain she acts this way, IF it is a good reason, yes, I guess I can forgive her, be a better person, you know? After MC talking to Kindra I believe he tried to kill himself, and this chapter confirms it, yes , for now, I can't see any reason good enough to have sympathy for the devil. Let's wait and see.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I really don't care about a harem ending, my perfect ending is MC, June, Kindra and Koko living happily together. Yea yea, I know, the other girls are awesome too (and I mean GIRLS not that demon Vulvamort), but June and Kindra are the best ones. I may play again for the other routes but my first one is Kindra and June.
Agreed 100%, I really like all the girls ( except the "she who shall not named") but June and Kendra will always have a special place in my heart too. :)

• Red Heart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well, I'm not sure why she is like that and IF there is a good reason to explain she acts this way, IF it is a good reason, yes, I guess I can forgive her, be a better person, you know? After MC talking to Kindra I believe he tried to kill himself, and this chapter confirms it, yes , for now, I can't see any reason good enough to have sympathy for the devil. Let's wait and see.
Once again I agree with you, I think in the end we will see an enough reasonable justification for her behavior, and personally I already know will forgive her anyway, I know I'm too soft but I really can't hate anyone, even some characters that really well deserved it.:)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Once again I agree with you, I think in the end we will see an enough reasonable justification for her behavior, and personally I already know will forgive her anyway, I know I'm too soft but I really can't hate anyone, even some characters that really well deserved it.:)
I'm too soft too, but I can hate that much, lol. So far, I can't stand her, but yes, I believe I will forgive her sometime.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Updated for v0.3.0
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey Scrappy, so there's an update on the script because naming goes wrong and it's backwards.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Hey Scrappy, so there's an update on the script because naming goes wrong and it's backwards.
Not scrappy here, but I think I might have a fix for the naming issue you're having. Not sure what you mean by the second point, though.
REGARDING THE NAME ISSUES
Okay, this took me a good hour to figure out, but I managed to find the issues which were causing the problems with inputing the MC's name and the name appearing above the text boxes.
So, essentially, there were a few coding issues in the script.rpy file. Two lines around the name-input-area were missing, and the MC was mislabeled in the abbreviations which should indicate the name appearing above the text boxes (not sure how these are actually called).
What I did was add the two lines of code and fix the abbreviations for ALMOST the entire file. I purposefully did not change it for the prologue scene right up until you get to input your name, because otherwise, it would've shown the default name digi set, which I felt was a tad weird).
I've attached the fixed script file below. What you should do with it is place it in the folder called '_mainrenpy'. You'll find it in the 'code'-folder, which in turn is located in the 'game'-folder.

4.80 star(s) 370 Votes